Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Please Comment On This Book For Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Comment On This Book For Me (774 Views)

Pls Where Can I Buy This Book In Lagos ? / Read This Book---"kingdoms Of Conflict" / Check This Book( Witnesses To Tears) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Comment On This Book For Me by keu(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2009
MY FRIEND WROTE THIS BOOK AND HE WANT NAIRALANDERS TO COMMENT ON IT POSSIBILITY OF SELLING AND HOW THE PUBLIC WILL LOOK AT IT

THE TITTLE IS "THE OAXIS OF DEATH" AND THIS IS THE INTRODUCTION BELOW

INTRODUCTION

The principle of Death is that which cannot be littered for someone to understand, without being thought the principle for which it is governed. And this is the cause of this book - ‘‘The Oaxis of Death’’.-

And the cause with all areas which deals with death, ad all it holds, and all it relates with.
This is of the implication that our lives are in trends for all that tend towards the realization of life, and al it’s resources, and it holds.

This is the attitude of Death, and the manner with which we make an appeal about its concept, and about its principles, and about its subject - ‘‘The Oaxis of Death’’.

Honestly, it indicates that we make a concise meaning about Death, as a matter of cause - in the understand of its implications, no matter the knowledge behind it - Death and about the knowledge of its subject - ‘‘The Oaxis of Death’’.

Death then would be the only way of life that understands the true principles, and manners, and abilities, and way of life ‘‘end of life’’, and show that ‘‘The Oaxis of Death’’ is the ideal that compel us to reason the truth about ‘’Death’’ within the light of its facts, and within the likes of our lives end (Death).

And show that our lives are made short, and are better realized when all the amenities of life are all accompilated, and accomplished of the works of verge of Death, of the shores of our lives; and the imminent implication of the understanding that the expression of Oaxis, is the implication of Death and is better appreciated in ‘‘The True Nature of GOD’’.

And The Oasxis of Death that understands the nature of God, is that which expresses the movement of the spirit, and soul, and body, and the spirit of life
"GOD"; along with lives trends, and lives understanding, of its pattern of though, and its lineage of attitude, where the understanding is without wich knows no end but in death.

And ages also with its fill implications would bear of life, and life’s end; and would matter of life, and end; ‘‘Death’’. This is ‘‘the mystic value’’.

And the understanding about the facts of death, and the beginning and understandment of these facts, are ‘‘The True Nature of GOD’’; and ‘‘The End of Our Lives’’, and ‘‘The Oaxis of Death.

THANKS, YOUR COMMENT WILL HELP US A LOT
Re: Please Comment On This Book For Me by Joan4427(f): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
How many books are you introducing? Seems like three to me. You haven't said if it's gonna be fiction or non-fiction and what the genre and target audience would be. Also, I expected you to tell why your friend considers him/herself a master in this topic as to want to educate the public about it by writing a book.

Since you're not very conversant with writing a book pitch, why don't you just post samples/excerpts of the actual manuscript for readers to evaluate? I believe you'll get better feedback that way.

I for one am interested in seeing the writing style before I say anything about plot, characterization, setting, dialogue, etc.

Good Luck!

(1) (Reply)

Who Ranks As Your Best Horror Writer? / Work From Home / Check Out The Born Again African In The Niger Delta Of Nigeria - Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.