Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,896 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lagest Collection Of Akpos Jokes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lagest Collection Of Akpos Jokes (667 Views)

Download A Trip To Jamaica | The Adventure Of Akpos Starring Ay, Funke Akindele / 10 Days In Suncity (akpos' South African Adventure) Dropped Watch The Movie Here / A Trip To Jamaica, Another Adventures Of Akpos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagest Collection Of Akpos Jokes by lilyangellilian: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
**Everyone will die**

A pastor was preaching about death to his congregation. He said, “One day, every member of this church is going to die!”
Akpos, who sat in the front row laughed excessively at the pastor.

The pastor repeated it. “I said, one day, every member of this church is going to die!”
Again akpos laughed out loud.

The irritated pastor asked Akpos, “Son, what’s so funny about that?”
Akpos replied, “I’m not a member of this church!”

Next question

Teacher: whoever answers my next question, can go home.
Akpos throws his bag out the window. Teacher: who just threw that?! Akpos: Me! I’m going home now.

Check out the largest collection of funny Akpos jokes on http://laughs.com.ng/laughs/akposjokes/

(1) (Reply)

Do U Remember This Film.. Share Ur Most Emotional Nd Favorite Moment / ~!@watch~!@ "The Big Bang Theory" Season. 9 Episode. 20 Full. Episode. Online.gr / Haves And Have Nots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.