Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! (1838 Views)

Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' / The Game Behind Pedro To Chelsea's Deal. / Pedro To Undergo Medical In Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by RealYaks: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
smiley Less than 24 hours ago, it seemed that Pedro was set to make the move from Barcelona to Manchester United. However, according to Dominic Fifield of the Guardian and numerous other sources on Twitter, the Blaugrana benchwarmer will instead be heading to Stamford Bridge:

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by RealYaks: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
More

Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
football sometimes why will chelsea go for pedro when we sold andy schurrle . curduardo, vic moses and oscar ar still struggling for a permanent place. If it buisness no problem but in my opinion what chelsea need do now is to sort out who and who are the best combination whenever the game dictates the style to play.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by idolda: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Welcome home boy
Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by Goke7: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
afolag:
football sometimes why will chelsea go for pedro when we sold andy schurrle . curduardo, vic moses and oscar ar still struggling for a permanent place. If it buisness no problem but in my opinion what chelsea need do now is to sort out who and who are the best combination whenever the game dictates the style to play.
Your head correct sir, am a Chelsea fan but seriously mou is the problem Chelsea has got great stars but mou want to be the only star, hence he keeps sending out quality players and bringing in other players to the club. The mata saga still pains me till today, a mata on the right and an hazard on the left will unlock any defence but mou thinks otherwise. Pedro coming in on the left with hazard on the right may solve the issue sha, but mou have to be patient with his players and let them be the stars instead of him the coach. The likes of shurrle, de bryune were players Chelsea should have kept. A fit victor moses can be a sub for hazard when he is tired. Stoke wanting him on a permanent deal instead of a loan shows how good moses is but mou will always think differently.I would have preferred Oscar leaving instead of mata. Cuadardo was unecessary and same fo falcao. I tire for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by dabossman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
As a United fan, I won't lie and say I'm not disappointed because I am. angry But if LVG feels he doesn't need Pedro anymore, no problem. As long as we have a good season and we don't end up regretting this decision, I'll be good.

@Goke7: I'm surprised Mou is going for Pedro. I thought he had promised to bring out the best in Falcao again? Well, Pedro will probably play on the wings. Let's see how it turns out anyway. Didn't know you are a Chelsea fan. Your objective football analysis is always appreciated. You don't get carried away with sentiments.
Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by Goke7: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
dabossman:
As a United fan, I won't lie and say I'm not disappointed because I am. angry But if LVG feels he doesn't need Pedro anymore, no problem. As long as we have a good season and we don't end up regretting this decision, I'll be good.

@Goke7: I'm surprised Mou is going for Pedro. I thought he had promised to bring out the best in Falcao again? Well, Pedro will probably play on the wings. Let's see how it turns out anyway. Didn't know you are a Chelsea fan. Your objective football analysis is always appreciated. You don't get carried away with sentiments.

Thank you sir, am a Chelsea fan o, I have always have this grudge against mou for allowing mata go (chelsea best player for two consecutive season before mou wahala, everybody except mou knew falcao was a joke. I think mou is trying to rectify the mata error by bringing in Pedro, how long can we rely solely on hazard to wreck defences. Playing Oscar or willian on the wings is not working at all. Mou got it wrong somewhere and has affected the team. Man u I must confess is taking shape. The goals by Memphis against fc brugge were breathtaking.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by hensben(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Goke7:

Thank you sir, am a Chelsea fan o, I have always have this grudge against mou for allowing mata go (chelsea best player for two consecutive season before mou wahala, everybody except mou knew falcao was a joke. I think mou is trying to rectify the mata error by bringing in Pedro, how long can we rely solely on hazard to wreck defences. Playing Oscar or willian on the wings is not working at all. Mou got it wrong somewhere and has affected the team. Man u I must confess is taking shape. The goals by Memphis against fc brugge were breathtaking.
chelsea missed out on Vidal, he would've been perfect for us as box to box player while Oscar n fab rotate no10 role. Mata sale pain me but we just have to move on.
Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by Goke7: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
hensben:
chelsea missed out on Vidal, he would've been perfect for us as box to box player while Oscar n fab rotate no10 role. Mata sale pain me but we just have to move on.

True , Mou just want to continue to be in the spotlight and is affecting the team, he should allow players be, they are the ones who bring fans to the stadium.
Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by hensben(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Goke7:

True , Mou just want to continue to be in the spotlight and is affecting the team, he should allow players be, they are the ones who bring fans to the stadium.
I understand you quit well, mou should allow players express themselves on the field of play.
Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by jaylister(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by igwedaboss(m): 1:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Mou is really becoming a problem. But I enjoy his jibes. He is a genius with a loud mouth
Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by Akposkool(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2015
afolag:
have you seen cuadrado play for chelsea? The dude doesn't fit in. Moses is too slow. Competition is so high now so no time to experiment my friend. Tell me why man city signed otamendi when they have mangala and demichelis. Please we need a good right winger. Willian is better in the middle and he hardly scores or crosses. I say Pedro is what chelsea needs KTBFFH
Re: Photo: Pedro To Chelsea Is Trending In Twitter! by Akposkool(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Goke7:

allow players be how? Does he abuse his players? Some of your judgment are clouded by your personal hate on mourinho. Mourinho I know always defend his players please ask essien and pepe

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Live Bet / Premier League!! Kevin De Bruyne Goal Shocks Stamford Bridge As Manchester City / Some Funny Football Memes And Pictures That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.