Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Alabukun Farms Nig. Ltd ( Please How Real Is This Pls) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alabukun Farms Nig. Ltd ( Please How Real Is This Pls) (1689 Views)

Please Who Got This Message How Real Is This Company / How Real Is Viathan? / Bas Nig Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alabukun Farms Nig. Ltd ( Please How Real Is This Pls) by odunkha(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Got this message this afternoon, anyone in the house with this kind of message?

Congratulations, your application with AFN was successful. Please come along with administrative charge payment teller of #3,850; paid to ALABUKUN FARMS NIG. LTD, WEMA BANK, 0122505184. Your medical report, copies of credentials (originals for sighting). Letter of acceptance of offer, 6 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS to orientation venue (NUGGET HOTELS, UTAKO BEHINDE CHISCO PARK, ABUJA) on saturday 5th september 2015, 9am for accreditation.
Re: Alabukun Farms Nig. Ltd ( Please How Real Is This Pls) by prof17(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
I smile danger!
Re: Alabukun Farms Nig. Ltd ( Please How Real Is This Pls) by Artistree: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Scam! Dat account is as recent as today, which means it was opened just for this purpose.
Re: Alabukun Farms Nig. Ltd ( Please How Real Is This Pls) by topodu01: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Alabukun Farms Nig. Ltd ( Please How Real Is This Pls) by spiralwedge(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
lol mumu
tell them to remove it from your first salary.
this one na Agent scam N3800 x 100 gullible ppl = N380, 000
Chisos, abi make I go open job agency coy
Re: Alabukun Farms Nig. Ltd ( Please How Real Is This Pls) by topodu01: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
I just got in touch with the HRM of Alabukun Farms, and he had this to say

'' We appreciate the anxiety and obvious doubt, but, all i can assure you is that, we are a registered organization and ready to offer Job opportunities to all that is deemed qualified. We are not shying away from any labeling, as our scope is larger. The first set of recipient of our invitation were all introduced to us by credible Nigerians and we owe them their credibility, so the recipient of our text were applicants for the available openings and there is no extortion plan intended, as pensionable secured employment is assured if all their application credentials are verified on the orientation day''

you can also contact them on their facebook page......
Re: Alabukun Farms Nig. Ltd ( Please How Real Is This Pls) by missKiffy(f): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
topodu01:
I just got in touch with the HRM of Alabukun Farms, and he had this to say

'' We appreciate the anxiety and obvious doubt, but, all i can assure you is that, we are a registered organization and ready to offer Job opportunities to all that is deemed qualified. We are not shying away from any labeling, as our scope is larger. The first set of recipient of our invitation were all introduced to us by credible Nigerians and we owe them their credibility, so the recipient of our text were applicants for the available openings and there is no extortion plan intended, as pensionable secured employment is assured if all their application credentials are verified on the orientation day''

you can also contact them on their facebook page......
No sincere employer will ask you to pay a dime and it's not that they are a recruitment firm so what are you paying for

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Accountants In Saro Group / What Is To Be Expected In The Training Interview Of NCDMB &who Is Up For June14 / 2016/2017 Commonwealth Masters Scholarship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.