Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,819 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself (61848 Views)

Outfits Of The Day! Check Out These New Dresses And Go For One / See What This Lady Did All In The Name Of Fashion / See What This Lady Did To Her Face With Makeup, Creativity Or Boredom?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by lonelydora: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Different shades of toes.
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by olumalcolm(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2015
In patorankings voice. Kilode te n BORA? Why u dey bleach up ur skinnies? In baddos voice. O da bi awon illuminati,i call her up NEPA. O fe ra maseratti,se emi ni mo ko I woke up in a new Bugatti. Awon omo wobe grin
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by darlenese(f): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2015
These days ladies apply concealer and foundation on their feet, , knees and elbows , only bleaching mugu will walk around like this.

Men are in trouble sha, since they prefer the fair Iadies , they should expect things like this.

As for me
I love my black skin kiss
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by berrygoodgirl: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2015
hardbody:

Was a sore nerve touched?

Ask me again...
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
i so hate bleaching...i can never date or marry a girl that uses bleaching cream...look at the black contours on a bleached up feet... angry angry
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by berrygoodgirl: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
pweshboi:

Who b dis? Shoro ni yen
Preshboil...ask urself that question.
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by NDOSHA: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin I'm not surprised is common in 'Yorubaland '
Daily I'm seeing alot of them as if human being is kampala in neture
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by paix(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Result of living a fake life.
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by ahamonyeka(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2015
It looks like the leg of my dog Clinton
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Cadamlk: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2015
This na feet abi na paw
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by chukslawrence(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2015
Ki lo de ti e mbora
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by yehmi01(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2015
She never start naa.

Some colors are still missing jor.

Please let her continue what ever cream she is using.

The colors of the rainbow are still not visible Naa.

She can do better than shades of brown.

Green is still not showing red too is missing grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by berrygoodgirl: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2015
HDee:
*In patoranking's voice* kilode tenbora?? Why you dey bleach up your skin? grin

Smh. Ignant
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by tsdarkside(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
i dont understand,,is this bleaching went wrong or is she trying to be black again??
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by malikisah: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
And men go still chase am!
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by 9jatatafo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Very common in some parts but if you say among Yoruba women na you sabi ooo
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by IceDude(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Eberex:
If the feets are like this i wonder how the face would look like undecided
Have u also wondered how her nyash would look like?
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by menxer: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
...and her later self shall be more "glorious" than her former self grin
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
veekid:
iranu
Abashaaaaa
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm if her foot looks like that
Only God knows about d face

#stopbleaching
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Spybradd: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
berrygoodgirl:
Ofcourse...anything to bring women down.

That pic is obviously photoshop and seun osewa, pls, the sexist topics against women that make frontpage is just not right. Its not!

This is photoshop! As if men don't bleach too angry

Annoying nairaland.

it seems to be ur claws oops! feet on the pic!!!!
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aaaaaaaaaah shocked Somebody help me add 'Shoki' *Runs out of thread*
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Eberex(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
IceDude:
Have u also wondered how her nyash would look like?

nyama
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by charlesucheh(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
In Patoranking's Voice : " SHE BE DUDU TURN WHITE"
She wan turn half-cast!
But now she don cast!
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Firevinci(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Looks like a werewolf's legs or toes to me, anybody seen this? ;DLooks like a werewolf's legs or toes to me, anybody seen this?
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by steve308(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
i will be grateful if you all will read my signature
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Ijaya123: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
I see roasted plantain.
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by popularbig: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=tmeg post=37129092]Check out what a lady did to herself in the name of beauty good for her
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by MrBasketball: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
wtfCode:

u get brain at all,u earthworm!

Stop being bias here, what of those who says she a yoruba lady without prove you didn't quote them.

Apply sense.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by Dynaman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Owongtok:
Coat of many colours undecided
nice poot
Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by MrBasketball: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
malikisah:
And men go still chase am!
Na that one dey baffle me pass... She go still dey form, when every don rot finish down there.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself by SkinnyDude(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
her name is yemibanje frm IB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! / Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.