Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,949 members, 7,838,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? (556 Views)

Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / Top 10 Naija Secular Motivational/inspirational Songs / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Was listening to a James Ingram album, afterwards I switched to Luther vandross, then a little mix Of M.J's "We re the World", and many other oldies... I became lost in thoughts, Was smiling and handling my pillows, I migrated to the 3rd heaven....
It brings me to the question, please where are all these oldies music fading away to, these kind of music are no longer being sang, we only see different senseless rap songs and kiddies R n B. I feel so bad that during my generation these soul inspirational music are being lost, and new ones re no where to be found......
Please how do we prolong or get back these inspirational musicians?
I'm direly worried...

**sobs***

1 Like

Re: Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? by hamzakito(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
h
Re: Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
hamzakito:
h
h is for Help; I guess u need help
Re: Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? by daveP(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
C ask PMB what that C stands for!

The beat era is what we are right now in Africa.

Create beat and sing trash into it then shoot quality video for it. Thats all you need now. Smh

imagine someone just saying dollar, lira, naira, shillings,pounds repeatedly in the chorus!! Crappy Beats era!!

1 Like

Re: Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
daveP:
C ask PMB what that C stands for!

The beat era is what we are right now in Africa.

Create beat and sing trash into it then shoot quality video for it. Thats all you need now. Smh

imagine someone just saying dollar, lira, naira, shillings,pounds repeatedly in the chorus!! Crappy Beats era!!
funny guy; u correct though...

Listening to "Dance with my father" by Luther V... right now i'm in 3rd heaven, I'm dancing with angels as I write this....
Re: Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? by daveP(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Raymondenyi:
funny guy; u correct though...

Listening to "Dance with my father" by Luther V... right now i'm in 3rd heaven, I'm dancing with angels as I write this....

some o' my friends tease that i love old school(not that old school, i even have more new school, but unforgetable old school) e.g

Buy me a rose

Time after Time-Cyndi Lauper

3)any song by lighthouse family or Tunde Baiyewu

4)cher-Believe

5)Phil Collins-Find a way into my heart

6) Jimmy Cliff-Sunshinning Day

7)Boys2men-Tell me its real(my yunga bro kept singing it and twas annoying to the extent i knew the lyrics and sang it unknowingly one day- downloaded it afterwards

still a critic of most lyrics in nollywood
Re: Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? by Rick9(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
it hurts me so much I missed good music and my old stars
Re: Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
daveP:

some o' my friends tease that i love old school(not that old school, i even have more new school, but unforgetable old school) e.g

Buy me a rose

Time after Time-Cyndi Lauper

3)any song by lighthouse family or Tunde Baiyewu

4)cher-Believe

5)Phil Collins-Find a way into my heart

6) Jimmy Cliff-Sunshinning Day

7)Boys2men-Tell me its real(my yunga bro kept singing it and twas annoying to the extent i knew the lyrics and sang it unknowingly one day- downloaded it afterwards

still a critic of most lyrics in nollywood
Tell me it's real - is by Kci n Jojo. (not boyzII men)
Re: Where Did All The Inspirational Musicians Fade To? by daveP(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Tell me it's real - is by Kci n Jojo. (not boyzII men)
lol, my bad! grin hehe that was inbtw a rush gracias

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel X Sugarboy – Molue / NEW MUSIC!: P.O.R.N Freestyle By Trhymesz (@trhymesz) / All Of Me By Emodeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.