Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (717229 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 4:18am On Aug 09, 2016
demo4ril97:
Arcike, it is a punishable offence to chaos an officer of the LAW!, and as for phoebia learn to respect the intergrity of we civilians lol.

Whether NDA or no NDA we are still bond as we use to be. Atleast there use to be a one 68RC-family but today where is it?, we should rather think of the task ahead whether we become successful or not we must meet alot challenge but our regards to nature will solve many.

Everybody on this thread may get to the Gateway-of-Generalship but can everybody become a General and if everybody becomes a General can we all get the fullest of authorities?.

While I was a kid I wanted to be an engineer, as time goes I reverted to being a Doctor, and later a Pilot during my early teenage, my first year in Senior Secondary School I was selected as a science student base on the JSSCE apptitude exam, and I thought dreams of being a Pilot was around, but as time went I got to love "justice" so i ported to art department just to become a Lawyer. My parent where really shocked with my action but they can't choose me a career, even my peers felt like I was unserious but I choose to do what makes me comfortable.

Just the following year after SSCE, voila the passion of being a Military-Man aroused I told my mum of this and she never denied my dream. Sincerely my first shot was 68RC, though that shouldn't have been my first attempt but due to love for creativity I decided to get some like-knowledge. A classmate of mine once looked down at me she said I don't know my stand, was she wrong? No she was right with the wrong sentence.

What you become has been endorsed by God, we only take attempts of what our eyes appease to the brain and not the spirit, and if you don't excel then you're not qualified (not in academics or whatsoever). If I try and try and I don't make it that is I am not suppose to be there.

No haste in life!, if our successful cadets knew they will be among those God will grant mercy into the NDA they will never bother to work hard.

69-prospectives, be ready for the worst and accept the outcome whatever way it comes.

Courtesy: the bloody-civilian demo4ril.

TO ALL MY BLOOD THE REGULAR COMMANDOS.

Aite Bro I hear u... But pls dey don't call ex-boiz and ex-jams civilians cos we are usually enrolled in2 d military upon Our POP tho ex-boiz hv bin suspended 4 a while tho dey are really fighting for it 2 b resumed by well positioned senior ex-boiz... We wore camo our uniform 4 6yrs Bro and westill do dat without being questioned or queried by any military personnel....
I don't like d idea of any1 calling me a fool even if u are a cadet.... I find it insulting moreover a cadet hv power over me wen I am in d academy and nt even wen I haven't enrolled yet in it.... Cadets are dismissed, withdrawn at even der termer4 so I don't care a reason for any1 2 b on a high horse... Cos na God get final yarn...
And 4 ur info all my life I hv wanted 2 b a military man moreover I cum from a real deep military background so I hv bin in d life right from infant...

Am happy 4 all cadets guy.... 90% of all my frnds and few of my relatives are cadets and but I believe in respect of personality cos no1 know d future......

#team abondo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by phatriqk(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks @OJILLEX. Ds wat jus making me uneasy @pic......wat does it mean

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by omoemijysus: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2016
sir like how many days go pass b4 dem give us camo?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
arcike:

am a fool tank u, but I know dat am way beta Dan u.. if you read my last reply, u would c dat I mentioned d criteria for airforce i.e height and weight..simply cos u were shortlisted shouldn't give u bragging right and 4 ur info I attended both 67rc and 68rc afsb. by doing way, dey both chose airforce as der 2nd arm of service... 67rc I was dsq 4 being underaged and 68rc I passed medicals but didn't face board due to unforeseen events... respect d way u talk to ppl...if I wrote ndaee 500tymz I will be invited for afsb 500tymz... but like dey say, Wat matters is d final list...believe me when I say u will c me in academy nxt yr... I will find out ur name Shey na 67rc go b una prep wingers...am just laffing at u
achike my guy,hw far na,u are always funny...pls go to a corner and chop ur kuli kuli..hw go dey go na....two of us still get probs oh,izza clear....lol
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Phoebia(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2016
demo4ril97:
Arcike, it is a punishable offence to chaos an officer of the LAW!, and as for phoebia learn to respect the intergrity of we civilians lol.

Whether NDA or no NDA we are still bond as we use to be. Atleast there use to be a one 68RC-family but today where is it?, we should rather think of the task ahead whether we become successful or not we must meet alot challenge but our regards to nature will solve many.

Everybody on this thread may get to the Gateway-of-Generalship but can everybody become a General and if everybody becomes a General can we all get the fullest of authorities?.

While I was a kid I wanted to be an engineer, as time goes I reverted to being a Doctor, and later a Pilot during my early teenage, my first year in Senior Secondary School I was selected as a science student base on the JSSCE apptitude exam, and I thought dreams of being a Pilot was around, but as time went I got to love "justice" so i ported to art department just to become a Lawyer. My parent where really shocked with my action but they can't choose me a career, even my peers felt like I was unserious but I choose to do what makes me comfortable.

Just the following year after SSCE, voila the passion of being a Military-Man aroused I told my mum of this and she never denied my dream. Sincerely my first shot was 68RC, though that shouldn't have been my first attempt but due to love for creativity I decided to get some like-knowledge. A classmate of mine once looked down at me she said I don't know my stand, was she wrong? No she was right with the wrong sentence.

What you become has been endorsed by God, we only take attempts of what our eyes appease to the brain and not the spirit, and if you don't excel then you're not qualified (not in academics or whatsoever). If I try and try and I don't make it that is I am not suppose to be there.

No haste in life!, if our successful cadets knew they will be among those God will grant mercy into the NDA they will never bother to work hard.

69-prospectives, be ready for the worst and accept the outcome whatever way it comes.

Courtesy: the bloody-civilian demo4ril.

TO ALL MY BLOOD THE REGULAR COMMANDOS.
✌ ✌ ✌ ✌
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2016
SolaceAndexIII:
I will give same testimony by Allah's Grace. Congrats I will be going for my third attemp next year
now Dats d spirit
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2016
SolaceAndexIII:

I will give same testimony by Allah's Grace. Congrats
I will be going for my third attemp next year
now Dats d spirit #guardup
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2016
omoemijysus:
the most funniest clown on Nairaland Lol... ....don't think about the camo think of d hardship dat goes with the cameo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
omoemijysus:
bro I'd like us to talk on wassap add me up 08142717062
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by omoemijysus: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2016
rawswag:
the most funniest clown on Nairaland Lol... ....don't think about the camo think of d hardship dat goes with the cameo
d cameo is d joy of d hardship 4 me,,,!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by omoemijysus: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2016
izic911:
bro I'd like us to talk on wassap add me up 08142717062
affirmative sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by omoemijysus: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2016
rawswag:
give me ur number make I watsapp u,,,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
omoemijysus:

give me ur number make I watsapp u,,,
zero 8 zero 2 modified....you'll never get me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Odiobara: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Guys Counting down.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Deovolento: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
guys, any news pertaining reserves?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
#MORALE
cogratulations to all those who made it, to all does that didn't God knows best, for my guys wey go apply 69thRCC i salute una
#RESPECT for those in uniform is Paramount.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Garding up for 69 rc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ComplexManifolds: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Greetings . . . .
69RC is a must.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by StephenLegend: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Generals in d hux....Pls a little enlightenment for me... PLs do NDA accept combined results at AFSB? As in WAEC and WAEC GCE results combined to get my grades complete. Pls reply ASAP... Coz I'm really depressed...my English in WAEC is E8 so I'm rewriting it in GCE but don't really know if NDA will accept acombined results.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by jaeybee98(m): 5:26am On Aug 13, 2016
StephenLegend:
Generals in d hux....Pls a little enlightenment for me... PLs do NDA accept combined results at AFSB? As in WAEC and WAEC GCE results combined to get my grades complete. Pls reply ASAP... Coz I'm really depressed...my English in WAEC is E8 so I'm rewriting it in GCE but don't really know if NDA will accept acombined results.
Yes NDA accepts combined results.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by jephthal: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Generals in the house,please enlighten me how i can apply to the NDA.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
jephthal:
Generals in the house,please enlighten me how i can apply to the NDA.

If u check privous pages am sure u'll be more than enlightened.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by jephthal: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
AdmiralG:

If u check privous pages am sure u'll be more than enlightened.
please specify the pages are too many
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Deovolento: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
guys, anytin pertaining the reserves
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
jephthal:
please specify the pages are too many
check the begining[maybe pg1 TO pg30] I really cant say what page it is. Hope dis help
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by StarBoyNengi: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pls can som 1 list 9 course dat r offered in the NDA for me?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tomsy2: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Accounting, Bio. Sc, Chem., Civil Engr., Comp. Sc., Econs, EEE, Geo., His., Maths, Mech. Eng., Physics, PSDS and Psychology.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Deovolento: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
any reserve here
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Guys.. Resumption have been postponed to September 3rd ooo.... I received d text Nd it's also on the website, Check dia website 4 details...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by heejebu1: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Pls any clown in d building shouldd drop his watsapp no

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ComplexManifolds: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
My birth certificate reads 6th Nov. but my Waec certificate reads 6th August, can an Affidavit resolve this issue,

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.