Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (718092 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
plz guyz is jamb registration out?.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2016
jossyjoel16:
yes sir, my subject combo for pharmacy is English, physics, chemistry and biology for jamb, it's in line with the biological science I want to select in nda, am I good to go??
You are go to go Sir. Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Deeking111:
My ogas pls i in my waec i scored econs E8 pls can i study psycology if Yes what is d jamb combination for psycology..and nda entrance exam..
The compulsory subjects for psychology are Mathematics, English and biology. Remember they are very compulsory. The remaining subjects are government or civic education, economics, chemistry and geography. So, in your waec, you most pass mathematics, English, biology then you add two extra subjects from the above mentioned subjects to make it a total of five. In your jamb and ndaee, your must choose mathematics, English and biology then you add an extra subject from the above mentioned subjects. Make sure you don't put the subject you failed. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2016
New aspirants, ask questions so you won't make mistakes because a little mistake can do much harm.
God bless you all
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ChukaLucas: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2016
samlan:

yes ooo i'm reading my book wit kuli kuli on my left hand grin
Oga no finish am oo, e Don tey wey I chop kuli kuli, hehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChukaLucas:
New aspirants, ask questions so you won't make mistakes because a little mistake can do much harm.
God bless you all
U get mouth jare.. Don't worry my questions are still loading. Wait for it grin

God bless u too!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
08102477602 pls add mine 2,may God help us
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
pls wats d subject combination 4 political science in NDA, Is mathematics compulsory for it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
pls wats d subject combination 4 political science in NDA, Is mathematics compulsory for it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChukaLucas:
God bless you all
pls sir can I want to choose history and I didn't write it in my waec or should I choose psds my subject combination is maths,eng,govt and econs pls reply me asap

#MORALE# 69RC ALL THE WAY
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
samlan:
plz guyz is jamb registration out?.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
portaldminade:
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna 2016/2017 academic session 69th Regular Course admission application form is out.

The requirements :

1. To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:

Minimum of 5 Credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO or NABTEB) or GCE O/L obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between 17 and 18years old at entry.
Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.
Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area and a Certificate of State indigene ship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.

2. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:

Awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with the application for will not be accepted.
Only examination results of 5 years from date will be accepted.
Currently, admission into the academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.

NDA 69th Regular Course Method of Application.

Interested Candidates should contact directly to Nda officer Dr Ayeghele for any inquires, complaints and Assistance.
Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), but may not necessarily select NDA as their choice of university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).

EXAMINATION CONDITIONS:

Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cutoff mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.

NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING

Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduates will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers from 2000 to 2016 at a token fee to interested candidates.

FOR more Inquiries, 69th RC Recruitment Help / to purchase past questions and answers / for Registration online, Contact Nda Admn portal Dr Ogunkunle , nda admn For Genuine shortlisted of names Assistance .
you way just open account today u won come dey scam people
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
ChukaLucas:
Oga no finish am oo, e Don tey wey I chop kuli kuli, hehehe
gimme ur number sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
nnamdi1998:
pls sir can I want to choose history and I didn't write it in my waec or should I choose psds my subject combination is maths,eng,govt and econs pls reply me asap

#MORALE# 69RC ALL THE WAY
yessir u r good to go for psds
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
rawswag:
yessir u r good to go for psds
Thanks what of history?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2016
nnamdi1998:
Thanks what of history?
it's not possible cos you don't have history in ur o levels
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by warboy(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2016
rawswag:
it's not possible cos you don't have history in ur o levels
yes it is d wrote it on dier requirement history/civics/government
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
warboy:
yes it is d wrote it on dier requirement history/civics/government
yes sir I saw it too but am confused
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by kennysho22(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
pls whose from ogun state here add up 09078039561
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Arlik(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by omotijani007: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Victory is from God alone. we don't run;we double. we don't argue;we obey. we don't;walk;we March. we don't curious;we serious. we are not witch;bt we fly. we r soldiers, we fight to create peace, we speak to give silence. we train to fit. we kill to live, we live to kill. Confidence and respect is not sold In the world Trade Center, rather is earn by us. We suppress those who oppress, to impress the depressed. Flied we sleep, sea we sail, sky we fly, to tread on the wings of the octopus and give peace to our people. We fight till we die, sail till we sink, fly till we crash to restore harmony to normality. We are not Mami water, bt we eat in Mami market. Our greatest weapon is prayer. We war by air-----ALPHA. we was by land----BRAVO. we war by water---CHARLIE. when war are more tougher than ever THE DELTA FORCE take over. {1}ALPHA. {2}BRAVO. {3}CHARLIE. (DELTA) three in one, we stand as one >God bless the NIGERIA ARMY,NAVY & THE AIR FORCE. THAT IS THE STANDARD #69rc_day_by_day

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by samuelgodson(m): 1:21am On Dec 02, 2016
my ogas in da house pls wat da sub combination for mech engine for nda entrance xam
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Sikpa04(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
samuelgodson:
my ogas in da house pls wat da sub combination for mech engine for nda entrance xam
English, Physics, chemistry and Mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Jamill01: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
How many people have been able to purchase form?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kenneth1997: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Greetings

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.