Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (715794 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2017
arcike:
prep wingers are smiling... malice and injustice at its fullest... only sons of Zeus will survive d lightening effect of d next 3days....

Arm of survival
Welcome back bro!
Nairalanerz must survive!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Daeyou:
Welcome back bro! Nairalanerz must survive!!

I am always wit u guys... dey will...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2017
arcike:

I am always wit u guys... dey will...
Alright bro.. How is school??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2017
shanky45:

But dr instruction is always nt mre than 5yrs result n nt mre than 21yrs by August.... So I was thinking since it wld b dec nextyr til I clock 22yr it still OK naw
Don't let anyone misguide you sir, your result of 2013 is good by 2018 it would be exact five years.

As for the age don't freak it is qualified although I read here that 21years and 1day was disqualified which I still doubt. I am yet to see who was disqualified for that, besides you will be asked to fill in some info during the AFSB including how many years and month you would be by September, I believe since you won't be 22 by then you're good to go.

Try your luck and if God's will you would smile next year.

Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2017
shanky45:
Please my result is from 2013 and I will clock 21 by December... Hope am sage to register fr 70rc
you're good to go bro but it'll be your last trial.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by shanky45(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2017
NNAMDIII:
you're good to go bro but it'll be your last trial.
Tnx man...you never resume
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by udison(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daeyou:
You are highly welcomed bro.
This how to know everything about academy here!!
Firstly you can visit NDA website http://www.nda.edu.ng .....
Secondly go back to the very first page of this thread and read through, to this current page, by the time you're through, you would know everything about the academy!
Come and thank me latter!!!!
Alright thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
udison:

Alright thanks bro.
Am sorry I forgot this.....

Every year has its own regular Course (RC). 69rc just got concluded. When u apply Next year, it will be 70rc. Next two years, 71rc.... so it goes. Hope u understand?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by udison(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daeyou:

Every year has its own regular Course (RC). 69rc just got concluded. When u apply Next year, it will be 70rc. Next two years, 71rc.... so it goes. Hope u understand?
Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by udison(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daeyou:

I'm 20...would be 21 nxt January...hope its nt too late...and when will the application form for next year be available.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
udison:

I'm 20...would be 21 nxt January...hope its nt too late...and when will the application form for next year be available.
Am not really sure about that age bro, because it's really confusing me myself.....
70Rc form is likely to be out by this coming November or so![Before the year runs out].....
Cc:
DoctorStrange
Demo4real
NNAMDII
arcike

Pls help with the age issue!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by udison(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daeyou:
Am not really sure about that age bro, because it's really confusing me myself.....
70Rc form is likely to be out by this coming November or so![Before the year runs out].....
Cc:
DoctorStrange
Demo4real
NNAMDII
arcike

I hope i'm not dissapointed
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by udison(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daeyou:
Cc:
DoctorStrange
Demo4real
NNAMDII
arcike

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
udison:
I hope i'm not dissapointed
As how!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2017
udison:

you must not be more than 21 before september next year, thats the standard but you can still try God works in a mysterious way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Kingmelford:
you must not be more than 21 before september next year, thats the standard but you can still try God works in a mysterious way
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by udison(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Kingmelford:
September 2018...may God help me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by udison(m): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Daeyou:
As how!
As regarding my age...also i was read some comments on this thread..and i think...i read smpple saying they where dropped...even after medicals
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2017
udison:

As regarding my age...also i was read some comments on this thread..and i think...i read smpple saying they where dropped...even after medicals
Don't worry, you would soon be cleared on the issue!
But bro, you can b*ck d*te!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by udison(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Daeyou:
Don't worry, you would soon be cleared on the issue!
But bro, you can back date!
How do i do dat...wnt they request for birth. cert.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2017
udison:

How do i do dat...wnt they request for birth. cert.
You have to b*ckd*te that also,including also your document that carries you d*te of bi*th
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by udison(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Daeyou:
You have to b*ckd*te that also,including also your document that carries you d*te of bi*th
I have no idea hw to
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2017
udison:
I have no idea hw to
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mickeydray(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2017
please I have some questions

1) do you have to choose NDA as first choice during JAMB before you can apply or you can apply without JAMB?

2)i have f9 in further mathematics, can I apply for computer science?

3) I don't have testimonial for Junior Secondary school, hope it won't affect?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Charly17(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Mickeydray:

1) do you have to choose NDA as first choice during JAMB before you can apply or you can apply without JAMB?

With the little knowledge I have 1) you don't have to put NDA as your 1st Choice in jamb..tho during afsb they might ask you to (69rc)
2) as long as you have relevant credits like biology an chemistry combined with your compulsory credits you can apply
3) not sure about this 1 but u should try and get it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mickeydray(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Charly17:
With the little knowledge I have 1) you don't have to put NDA as your 1st Choice in jamb..tho during afsb they might ask you to (69rc)
2) as long as you have relevant credits like biology an chemistry combined with your compulsory credits you can apply

thank you very much
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Charly17(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Mickeydray:

thank you very much
. You're welcome
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Mickeydray:

You do not need to choose NDA in jamb[But if you wish you can] thou those who made the 69rc list were asked to change institution to NDA before attending screening!

In Computer science NDA requires 5 Olevel credit pass from English language,Mathematics,Physics and two from Chemistry, Further mathematics,Biology and Geography!

Those who attended 69rc afsb will be able to answer your third question!

Cc:
NNAMDII
DoctorStrange
Demo4real
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mickeydray(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Charly17:

my main problem is the Junior secondary school testimonial, I wasn't opportuned to complete my Jss 3 due to some unavoidable circumstances» I don't know if there is a way around it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mickeydray(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Daeyou:
You do not need to choose NDA in jamb[But if you wish you can] thou those who made the 69rc list were asked to change institution to NDA before attending screening!

In Computer science NDA requires 5 Olevel credit pass from English language,Mathematics,Physics and two from Chemistry, Further mathematics,Biology and Geography!

Those who attended 69rc afsb will be able to answer your third question!

Cc:
NNAMDII
DoctorStrange
Demo4real

I have Cs and Bs in all my result excluding further mathematics
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Mickeydray:

I have Cs and Bs in all my result excluding further mathematics
Then why worry?
You're good to go if your subject combinations is complete!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mickeydray(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Daeyou:
Then why worry? You're good to go if your subject combinations is complete!!!

I ain't worrying brother, just wanna be on a safe side I have waited 3years for this moment

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.