Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (713927 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by logadims: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nicheey(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
logadims:
please, help me out. my kid Brother was shortlisted amongst those who are going to be screened in NDA. The information from NDA is that, you must have at least a Lt. col or its equivalent in other arm forces sign for you. He is from Anambra State. Please, nairalanders help me out. looking forward to hearing from you

well, I don't know about that.mine is blank till my dad comes from kaduna.

beside I thing he should really find his way home and have his form signed by his local government chair man, if na dha one them go use drop m. as for me, when dad comes na to know waytin to do
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nicheey:
moral!!! my fellow artty men. first batch reported today, soon it'll be ours(second batch). How's the preparation for rc71 going? walinco? hope you sail through the storm.

mehn put me in prayers, I'm just scared of the harsh treatment.have been with them for a month(rc68) , hope the job has subdue sha.

getting through the final list no be anything as per God levels. na to stay na be kasala.

last last.all candidates on board(second batch) may we all sail through and graduate.

as for our brothers that have gone before us, Jah be with y'all.show them say pata pata na either una or non.

Aro artiii, in ruggedity we stand.

nicheey over and out.
Hullo Nicheey..I was nt able to sail through but come 71rc we re ever gallant. I am thanking God for you and hoping to congratulate you as a clown of 70rc by September.. You,Yaronmama, tobykillz and others who scaled through I wish y'all success.. We the 71rc clowns will keep the flag flying..
Success to you all once again #70rc cadets muje muje!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
logadims:
please, help me out. my kid Brother was shortlisted amongst those who are going to be screened in NDA. The information from NDA is that, you must have at least a Lt. col or its equivalent in other arm forces sign for you. He is from Anambra State. Please, nairalanders help me out. looking forward to hearing from you
it is either you travel to you state to get it signed by ur lg chairman or u walk gallantly to any barracks ask for the PRO and explain ur problem if they can help u get an officer from ur state..note that if u re going to ur state go with ur lg identification or hold some money to so it there cus u will be asked to provide that before they sign
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nicheey(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Walinco:
Hullo Nicheey..I was nt able to sail through but come 71rc we re ever gallant. I am thanking God for you and hoping to congratulate you as a clown of 70rc by September.. You,Yaronmama, tobykillz and others who scaled through I wish y'all success.. We the 71rc clowns will keep the flag flying..
Success to you all once again #70rc cadets muje muje!!!

rugged you brotherly. God's willing we're be expecting you next year
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Topmahn: 1:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Nicheey:
moral!!! my fellow artty men. first batch reported today, soon it'll be ours(second batch). How's the preparation for rc71 going? walinco? hope you sail through the storm.

mehn put me in prayers, I'm just scared of the harsh treatment.have been with them for a month(rc68) , hope the job has subdue sha.

getting through the final list no be anything as per God levels. na to stay na be kasala.

last last.all candidates on board(second batch) may we all sail through and graduate.

as for our brothers that have gone before us, Jah be with y'all.show them say pata pata na either una or non.

Aro artiii, in ruggedity we stand.

nicheey over and out.
First batch are suppose to report on the 23rd of this month
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Donkinno: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2018
please what is the BMI limit or weight limit at Afsb
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Edoi(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Pls pls pls, any body with AfSB aptitude test past questions should pls send to me, I have look for but I couldn't get. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Those ones that didn't make the list.. Shout thank God. I know you won't understand

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nicheey(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
AdmiralPato:
Those ones that didn't make the list.. Shout thank God. I know you won't understand

inno understand. why em go shout thank God?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
AdmiralPato:
No going back Zam Zam!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by benedictjohn(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2018
AdmiralPato:
arty man. Who no come no go know!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Yaronmama: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Obwoi. No data no nairaland thank God for freebasics ooo.at least we have been disturbing Facebook.

Oga sir(s) on board. God bless you all, we are coming soon by God's grace.

First batch! #onlyGodWill
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
AdmiralPato:
hmm, Military mind :No gut No glory
is all about zeroing the mind ,to be a man no be one day job .
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Yaronmama: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2018
70rc wan dull. Why nw? Haba
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 4:17am On Jun 20, 2018
Yaronmama:
70rc wan dull. Why nw? Haba
infact it's too dull, don't worry June 23 go soon nak nd besides must people here Don pack load go FB.buh we still dey together sha.

-----71RC Muje! ----

#yomzygallant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Yaronmama: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2018
yomzygallant:

infact it's too dull, don't worry June 23 go soon nak nd besides must people here Don pack load go FB.buh we still dey together sha.

-----71RC Muje! ----

#yomzygallant

Lols, oga sir. 23 is far o, it's remaining just three days. I'm so happy nd afraid at d same time because it's my first time
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by EMROUJ(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Pls someone help.. Are we taking our original neco result or online print out.. And is 2016 neco even out(original)
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
71RC muje muje, morale is not high sha but i know that I'll be an officer day by day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
NNAMDIII:
71RC muje muje, morale is not high sha but i know that I'll be an officer day by day
where av u been bro?...71rc onward togeda!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Yaronmama: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
EMROUJ:
Pls someone help.. Are we taking our original neco result or online print out.. And is 2016 neco even out(original)

Goan collect the statement of result nd remember to come wif ya testimonial
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Yaronmama: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
NNAMDIII:

Oga sir. Welcome sir. Oga sir you once said 120/80 bp is not accepted in nda? Plz o, that's my reading
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by kestephen: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2018
izic911:
brothers wen is delta state reporting to kd
pls call me lets talk 08135019429
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by kestephen: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Pls is there any special age for entrance and wat is d age
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
rawswag:

clown.....how r you?
I'm good bro,what happened to your line? I need your digit sir!

Walinco:
where av u been bro?...71rc onward togeda!!
I've been quietly following this thread, wassup 71RC bro?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Yaronmama:

Oga sir. Welcome sir. Oga sir you once said 120/80 bp is not accepted in nda? Plz o, that's my reading
Bro i can't remember what they're taking as per bp, just pray to God bro,if academy is your destiny then you'll surely be there sir!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by EMROUJ(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good luck first batchers.. Our prayers is with you...we are countin on u for guidance..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by elclasico: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Fifa World Cup Scholarship 2018-2019 Apply Now…..

Each year Fifa World Cup Scholarship Live contributes to the continuing education of outstanding students.

Fifa World Cup Scholarship supports special students who exemplify their potential to become the leaders of tomorrow. We award to students who recognize the importance of volunteerism, community involvement, future goals, as well as academic achievement.

We introduce our “Fifa World Cup Scholarship” program for students who are willing to make their future bright. The scholarship is in the amount of $1500.

Eligibility for the Fifa World Cup Scholarship Mentioned Below:

-Interest in business and or media
-Must be a high school, trade school, college or university student majoring in business, communications or media
-3.0 GPA, or above
-Community Volunteer
-Takes part in extra circular activities
-Command on English language

VISIT LINK FOR FULL INFO: https://scholarshipfit.com/fifa-world-cup-scholarship-2018-2019/
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2018
#success awaits our people at RIBADU.
second batch ,dey prepare o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
You guys I am so very sorry for not replying you all... I have lost morale since I was dropped out due to not putting them as first choice... but I haven't lost hope ...I just remembered nairaland today after a long while .. I remember then when we were waiting for the exam list , I would always read madawaki thread from beginning to the end every night.. I always kept my hopes high.. when I gave up my good friend and classmate that applied 69rc and now a cadet always advices me not to give up.. always boosting morale ..I'm at the point of my life where I have to choose between going to nda and traveling abroad for studies ..and you know na
I chose nda smiley smiley smiley.. I'm still battling with my parents .. I hope they understand.. I asked them for one more try at nda and if I don't get it I'll travel...I hope I'm making the right choice ... my point is if you have a dream , please never ever ever give up on it.. I have dreams I've given up on and it's really sad but there's nothing I can do about it cry cry smiley[color=#000099][/color] smiley smiley
if you guys have a whatsapp group please add me .. 08141184816 and for the nairalanders going for AFSB God will help you and you'll come out at the top.. and if you don't .. be like me .. always tell yourself God's time ia the best .. I assure you you'll be calmer and see a brighter side ...and for my 71rc
Na fight I dey use come at you oooooo.. na my only and last trial I get angry grin grin God go help us
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2018
You guys I have created thread for 71-73rc .. but it's under general instead of education because education page wasn't loading.. I know this group will just die down by November..it has happened to madawaki own... so I want to try and keep it going
It's Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes....71-73rc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Notsonasty:
You guys I have created thread for 71-73rc .. but it's under general instead of education because education page wasn't loading.. I know this group will just die down by November..it has happened to madawaki own... so I want to try and keep it going
It's Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes....71-73rc
is first batch back

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.