Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu (38453 Views)

Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Tex42(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The people playing the match are enjoying their money and you went to cell for watching them.

Unfortunately they don't even know you and they don't even give a damn wether you were locked up or not.

People take this football thing to the next level.
Make una dey use una head.
Where did this comment elicit from, ur brain abi ur yansh? .

People be talking rubbish, thinking they are making sense. Mtchwww!

@Op... I think this should be another topic trending on Twitter. My opinion though.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Chuksgeo: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
I think those guys are the most abusive set of SARS men in this country. They don't have conscience at all, neither do they know what is called human right. God save save us in this country both from our unknown and known enemies
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by abacusCm(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The people playing the match are enjoying their money and you went to cell for watching them.

Unfortunately they don't even know you and they don't even give a damn wether you were locked up or not.

People take this football thing to the next level.
Make una dey use una head.
it seems you are among those that have been buying human parts from these policemen

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by GudluckIBB(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=abacusCm post=37157825]it seems you are among those that have been buying human parts from these policemen[/quote
.......No I'm not, just imagine If that guy was wasted by Sars.There's more to loose than to gain.Viewing centres goes with so many incidence and the outcome is usually bloody!

That's my take !!
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by oyosoul: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
My question is, where are those people (sars) from? I mean, what tribe are they?

Most of those guys look like criminals due to the way they dress. Very dangerous set of humans.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS QUESTION, MY BROTHER. YOU ECHOED MY MIND. I WONDER WHAT HOLES THE SARS GUYS CRAWLED OUT FROM OR HOW THEY ARE RECRUITED. THEY ALL LOOK DARK, VERY, VERY WILD AND ROUGH. THEY LOOK AS IF THEY DON'T BATHE. I'VE SEEN THEM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WITH THE SAME LOOK. IM TELLING YOU, "WILD ANIMALS" WOULD BE A FITTING DESCRIPTION FOR SARS MEN. LOOKING AT THEIR FACES, YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT MEN LIKE THOSE ARE INCAPABLE OF HUMAN EMOTIONS OR FEELINGS.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Mattpopson101: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lagos SARS na samething. They got the same blood in them
Ebig22:
They have cell one to five, the people in cell five is in agony. Let the appropriate authority look into it. Even though some may commit crime, there case should be charged to court. Those police officers take law into their hands, and they abuse human rights. They are wicked. I no follow twenty thousand. They bail criminals as high as five million.instead of charging their case to court. The one that dont have money they kill. They torture people wickedly and inhumanely.

The place is in awkuzu oyi local govt anambra state. The sars.
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Please push it to front page
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Mattpopson101: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Empredboy:
Is SARS office not in panti yaba area of lagos state?
Its SCID not SARS.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Mattpopson101: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
greens:
This OP no try at all. So you can not even mention the name of the police station as well as their vehicle registration number and other related things that can make them feel the heat?

I dont pray they torture you, How do u even want to remember all that.. They will threaten you criminal case or robbery, they are the second devil
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Joshrob(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
mightyokwy:
Chinekem muoooo, I can still remenber those old good days in ANSU Igbaraim campus very close to awkuzu. Majority of ansu students live in awkuzu. Those guys are heartless. Those days we dnt go out once is 6:30pm, if you do you ar at their mercy. One day my guy had small issue with one girl in his hostel, the babe run to awkuzu and call his sars boy friend. They arrested him, toursured him like a thief and after two days he was bailed with 50k. They intimidate sudents any how.
Your school did not have an active SUG. If your school have they won't even have the mind to arrest any student from your school or even get involved with students case. They will transfer it to the school authority on their own
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by kenwizi: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ebig22:
This is to expose the wickedness, cruelity, man inhumanity to man, cannibalism, extortion and intimidation.

I was watching manchester united v club brugge yesterday. All of a sudden the special anti robbery squad came and pushed all of us inside their bus and pick up van. With no proof, they intimidated us with their guns. We were pushed into cell.

Very dirty cell full with innocent people. They have five cells. They kill people at random, inmates confirmed that they kill people sometimes in the middle of night for human parts sale. They torture people inhumanly. They are very wicked and callous. Very unkind and inhumane, please let government look into this thing. Many innocent people are there languishing.

I have been bailed though with a fine of twenty thousand naira. But in my bail they wrote two hundred naira.

I am calling for help for others that don't have anybody to bail them. Please the only crime i committed was to watch match. Nothing was found on me. And near my house.

Bros last year July I was arrested by those SARS men just some few minutes past 8. I was in my brother bachelors eve..after the traditional wedding that friday...they came shooting indiscriminately into the air,some of my guys run,but I decide not to run because I have no reason to run...I was asked to enter their van and I did,they arrested the lady doing barbecue and dj of the bar,they arest this lady leaving her baby there alone and she still de breast feed d pikin... I ask one of them what's my offence sir? The olokpa burn me better slap,tear my new shirt,cut my new watch saying am very stupid to be interogating..ogbeni Nai I shut up oh!!!! We reach station I shock to see crowd like market abi winners church....to cut d long story short,after everytin I bailed my self with 10k and my guy with 8k..that was 12am... the only question police ask me na what's ur name,even to check me if I de with Anytin ilegal they didnot...luckily for me I was with money that was suppose to be given to dj for d wedding the next day.... na only God go help us for naija oh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by stonecoldcafe: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ebig22:
This is to expose the wickedness, cruelity, man inhumanity to man, cannibalism, extortion and intimidation.

I was watching manchester united v club brugge yesterday. All of a sudden the special anti robbery squad came and pushed all of us inside their bus and pick up van. With no proof, they intimidated us with their guns. We were pushed into cell.

Very dirty cell full with innocent people. They have five cells. They kill people at random, inmates confirmed that they kill people sometimes in the middle of night for human parts sale. They torture people inhumanly. They are very wicked and callous. Very unkind and inhumane, please let government look into this thing. Many innocent people are there languishing.

I have been bailed though with a fine of twenty thousand naira. But in my bail they wrote two hundred naira.

I am calling for help for others that don't have anybody to bail them. Please the only crime i committed was to watch match. Nothing was found on me. And near my house.

Very very vague. Next time put the name of d police station, date and time of incident and where you were arrested from.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by ylordy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Men mine was a few days ego they storm my dad's hotel with a jeep and arrested me and a customer just for nothing,and I entered into a dirty cell,thanks to God and my uncle who called the commissioner and I was released.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by sanandreas(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2015
I hate SARS. I was humiliated and maltreated by them in Agbor delta state for no reason

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by mightyokwy(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Joshrob:

Your school did not have an active SUG. If your school have they won't even have the mind to arrest any student from your school or even get involved with students case. They will transfer it to the school authority on their own
Bros majority of the student are staying off campus. The school hostel is not big enough. They no born them well to enter inside school to arrest student.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by donodion(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Johnrake69:

Please lets use this hashtag #OnlyinSARS to share our stories on twitter. This evil must stop
i concur....also on facebook....dont be scared....let spread this fast and far people.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by LUCASC(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
They so shot at protesting students at metallurgical training Institute Onitsha shot 4 people 1 died eventually. Nigerian Govt scrap dis Sars or whatever their name is.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by nonen(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
freshvine:
I am right inside the police station now to bail someone. We're are still negotiating cheesy They're demanding 100k and I'm offering 20k. grin for a case of trump up charges lipsrsealed

Abeg how dem dey take commit this crime? I never hear am before ooo. It must be a new type of serious crime, for dem to dey charge 100k
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by DennisEche(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
SARS.......... AFTER DEVIL IS THOSE GUYS....... I WOUNDER THE KIND OF SOUL AND HEART THEY HAVE...... SO DREADED........... I HAVE HEARD SO MANY STORY ABOUT THEM........ EVEN THEIR FELLOW POLICEMEN FEARS THEM
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by ifedigbo095: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Dz sarz mofos' don gimme hot chase b4 in 1 of dier raids..na luck I use escape dem..dey fired shots anyhw...
(Special anti-robbery squad)..dey should be going after robbers nt f**king with innocent and harmless civilians.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by biggy4joe(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2020
People need to see this,don't keep quite and allow injustice to continue.....Nobody is more Nigerian than you,we all deserve better.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by baslone: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
SAD!
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Olayinka777(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hmmm so sad tales! May we not encounter them o!
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by SenecaTheYonger: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
freshvine:
I am right inside the police station now to bail someone. We're are still negotiating cheesy They're demanding 100k and I'm offering 20k. grin for a case of trump up charges lipsrsealed

Did u bail him out?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by SenecaTheYonger: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Johnrake69:
I can relate with this... About a month ago, a family friend and his whole family were framed for robbery including a neighbor that knew nothing. They came in and started searching and suddenly they saw a gun at the roof top of the corridor, so, they arrested my guy, the mum, sisters, and a neighbor that knew nothing. The mum and the sisters spent two days in their custody while my guy and the neighbor spent two weeks. Funny enough the guy that claimed he was robbed is the bastard son of my guy's late dad and I guess that was his own way of trying to fight for the properties the father left. My guy told us that they push out people in the middle of the night and shoot them. He said from his conversations with inmates most of them are victims of power that be. I really will like us to form a movement to fight against this evil. Before now I have heard so many cruel stories of SARS. Menh people are really in physical bondage. And for those thinking it only happens in the south east, this was with Sars at Ikeja. God bless you all!

Please lets create a hashtag and start tweeting. This evil must be exposed.

The movement has started
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by kponkedenge(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
This thread should make it to the front page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapped Police DPO, Okoro, Released By Kidnappers After Paying N3M Ransom / Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) / Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.