Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Let This Be Your Driving Spirit Everyday As An Entrepreneur!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let This Be Your Driving Spirit Everyday As An Entrepreneur!! (621 Views)

Corper Esther Ezenwoye Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneur Award / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let This Be Your Driving Spirit Everyday As An Entrepreneur!! by harbayo20(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
You don't need the world to believe in you when you are just starting on the path towards your dreams. The world never does. You just need to believe in yourself first and have the right people to believe in you. If out of 2 million sperm cells you emerged a winner, then your dream is possible! Say to yourself everyday: ' If God makes me out of nothing; He has also given me the talent to make something out of my life.'
Always remember this;for every glory,there's a story!!
Re: Let This Be Your Driving Spirit Everyday As An Entrepreneur!! by benangor(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
harbayo20:
You don't need the world to believe in you when you are just starting on the
path towards your dreams.
The world never does.
You just need to believe in
yourself first and have the right people to believe in you.
If out of 2 million
sperm cells you emerged a winner, then your dream is possible!
Say to yourself
everyday: ' If God makes me out of nothing; He has also given me the talent to
make something out of my life.'

Always remember this;for every glory,there's a story!!
Re: Let This Be Your Driving Spirit Everyday As An Entrepreneur!! by benangor(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
A reputable chemical company based in South Africa is looking for distributors in Nigeria, all interested applicants are to please send me their full names and contact informations as the company will start operation by October 31st 2015. The Head Office in Nigeria will be based in Enugu, while distributors will be needed in other parts of the country outside Enugu. The products to be distributed are: pine gel, domestos ( thick bleach) and dish washing liquid. For more info. contact me via email; benjaminileh@yahoo.com
Re: Let This Be Your Driving Spirit Everyday As An Entrepreneur!! by dahmorla: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
As an Adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With NYSC Registration / I Am Posted To Posted To Oyo State / Be A World-class Chartered Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.