Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet (1618 Views)

Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship / Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by holluwai(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
My friend churchchill just updated his bbm display and here he is with his woman all lovie-dovie.

Enjoy grin

1 Share

Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by Middlefinger1: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by kissty(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
gud 4 him
Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Your friend ehn? Good to know undecided
Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by Zehner(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Okay. I updated my bbm too u know. undecided
Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by holluwai(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
I can't find you on my list tongue

Zehner:
Okay. I updated my bbm too u know. undecided
Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by holluwai(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Abi

firstEVA:
Your friend ehn? Good to know undecided
Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by Zehner(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
holluwai:
I can't find you on my list tongue

you weren't looking closely. tongue
Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
they are starting well,I hope its till death do them part

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by holluwai(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
I just did and still no you on my list, my friend re-add me jor grin

Zehner:
you weren't looking closely. tongue
Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by Zehner(f): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
holluwai:
I just did and still no you on my list, my friend re-add me jor grin

lol. I like your style grin
Re: Mr And Mrs Churchchill Aka Big Church and tontolet by holluwai(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
wink

Zehner:
lol. I like your style grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Cross River Girl That Won Miss Nigeria 2015 / Mavin First Lady Tiwa Savage Lovely New Photos / Nuella Njibigbo & Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.