Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .. (484 Views)

How To Install Joomla 2.5 Quickstart Template Pack(Step By Step Tutorial Guide) / Sport Betting Template Is In Joomla 1.5 And 1.7 Style Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: .. by dwebdesign(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
i can develop such theme for you on wordpress with custom theme options integrated.

contact me. i develop custom wordpress themes and plugins.

You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Wordpress template is what I need I don't ask for advertisement, any thanks
Re: .. by sccofield(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2015
@wus this kind of templates are rare that's why @dwebdesign was telling you that he could help you design a custom template for you that will suite your needs. I can help you with a wordpress design template too if you could contact me and give me more information on how you want the proposed template to be. it will still be a wordpress template which you will be able to install on your site like every other template just that it will be custom made.

On your error with wamp, that could hv bin caused by some varieties of reasons which include usage of the port by another program most likely skype or u dont hv some dependencies installed on your system.

what i will suggest is that you unistall wamp and start the installation process fresh.
Check if the .NET framework is installed on your system. If not Download it and install it.
Install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package
Then finally install the wamp server again

If u still hv the issues after following these steps you let me know.

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE! The 10 Top Richest Bloggers In The World (with Images) / Facebook Hit 1 Billion Users Everyday: See Mark Zuckerberg Celebrates / Site Loading Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.