Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room (865 Views)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by hamzakito(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
hello guys and girls he dey okay for husband and wife to have different room?
or
is it good for them to shear the same room....
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by IamforGod: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
I love my privacy!!!

When I get married i'll av my room even with a big closet and a big bathroom and toilet yes!!! That's what I want by God's grace!
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by helpinghands(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
No cry
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by SirRoberto(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Different rooms? It means U arent truly married or become one yet...
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by Immanueladebol(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Its a NO frm me.Is t possible to av 2 matrimonial beds?
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by villareal15(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nope
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by iamSi(m): 3:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Try get a good lock too ... Always remember to lock urself in all the night. Get a soundproof too ... I just pray nothing magical happens in the midnight nobody prays for bad and uncertainties but u just might need urgent assistance and if u feel u don't need people of ur household might just need u at any given time so how would u respond to a distance attention
IamforGod:
I. love my privacy!!!

When I get married i'll av my room even with a big closet and a big bathroom and toilet yes!!! That's what I want by God's grace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by IamforGod: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2015
iamSi:
Try get a good lock too ... Always remember to lock urself in all the night. Get a soundproof too ... I just pray nothing magical happens in the midnight nobody prays for bad and uncertainties but u just might need urgent assistance and if u feel u don't need people of ur household might just need u at any given time so how would u respond to a distance attention

I didn't say I wud like my own prison, I said I. Wud like my own room. Even if I wud sleep in his room or our room I wud like to av mine( prolly cos of space.
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by iamSi(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2015
Oh ... I knew that's what U meant now just pulling legs . For sure U will have a Wole room for your wardrobes and even MaKe Up space shoes and all ... I have ur 2nd with me LOLS. But mind U thre is nothing like his/her alone . U guys are 1 now don't seperate it urself . That's what Marriiage is all about . U already know #ButJustSayin
IamforGod:

I didn't say I wud like my own prison, I said I. Wud like my own room. Even if I wud sleep in his room or our room I wud like to av mine( prolly cos of space.
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by Chidoks(f): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
IamforGod:
I love my privacy!!!

where do you hope to spend your nights? his or yours?
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by IamforGod: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Chidoks:

where do you hope to spend your nights? his or yours?

Lols...

Will I get myself pregs, of course his place!
Re: Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room by thorpido(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
IamforGod:
I love my privacy!!!

No privacy when married.You could get your own room where you keep clothes and dress up but you will sleep in the same room(i hope).

(1) (Reply)

Classified 12 Important Things You Learn From Your Younger Sister / Guys Kiss Mum On The Lip / Your Worst/most Annoying Tv Show Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.