Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) (39943 Views)

RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) / Damilola Adegbite: Hotel Sex Is Better Than Crib Sex / Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
confam
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Busolami2015(f): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
That's gud...
Make u na dey enjoy
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2015
DollyParton1:
See the bald head though lipsrsealed
The thing be like amala dudu. tongue tongue

LMAO funny! I bet you like his bald head tho..
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by ige101(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2015
good for them
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Sunofgod:
Nairaland wanting to be 'instagram' by the day - how pathetic!
Pictures are worth more than a thousand words.

#RIVERS
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by JJKADRY(m): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Wia is my canvass? cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by GodblessNig247(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Elizalizzy:
Dollygbi....yoruba language sha

what do u mean by that?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by menesheh(m): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2015
bjhaid:
confam

[img. ]
yljxpomnx9ibldawzebk

[/img]
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Papaamg: 12:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2015
Dem go chop d pinshure too? undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by okolochyke: 1:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Diesel1:
U mean d family of muderers ?

Which of your family members did they kill?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Ashure: 1:28am On Aug 20, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-2d3HZAfp_v4/VdT4hFd4ICI/AAAAAAAGSlw/5vXw99i1wfk/s1600/0.png[/img]
Dolapo Oni's husband, Prince Adegbite Sijuwade threw her a surprise birthday dinner at The George Hotel here in Lagos this evening. Dolapo was a year older today August 20th. Happy birthday to her. Continue to see more photos...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5GGqNkh3I14/VdT4itNWGEI/AAAAAAAGSl4/xjYIIoQYeOA/s1600/1.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SXWgZrYe3Lc/VdT4k6eYZWI/AAAAAAAGSmA/rZmyUBqppp4/s1600/2.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-newly-wedded-late-ooni-of-ife.html

wonder if these guys are mourning the late Oba. can't even wait for the man to cool in his grave n they are already throwing parties. The late Oba will surely be turning in his grave by now. besides, the pic of d cake looks like a grave.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 20, 2015
ok...
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 20, 2015
So fuck1ng what? ugly looking Yoruba Woman, and husband head big like Football, rubbish and nonsensically nonsense
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by smileyyy(f): 3:57am On Aug 20, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-2d3HZAfp_v4/VdT4hFd4ICI/AAAAAAAGSlw/5vXw99i1wfk/s1600/0.png[/img]
Dolapo Oni's husband, Prince Adegbite Sijuwade threw her a surprise birthday dinner at The George Hotel here in Lagos this evening. Dolapo was a year older today August 20th. Happy birthday to her. Continue to see more photos...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5GGqNkh3I14/VdT4itNWGEI/AAAAAAAGSl4/xjYIIoQYeOA/s1600/1.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SXWgZrYe3Lc/VdT4k6eYZWI/AAAAAAAGSmA/rZmyUBqppp4/s1600/2.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-newly-wedded-late-ooni-of-ife.html

metroparrot...u guys are trying with news I must say...keep it up
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2015
Tz well oh! To me this news is fake, why will it say 20th. When today is just 20th.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by HDee(m): 5:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Why?? This is no news, I mean, its not even our fvcking business?? undecided (no offeinse)
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by MistaHumble(m): 5:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Nice one...

Get more relationship gist at: www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by omenka(m): 6:01am On Aug 20, 2015
Elizalizzy:
The size of ya boobi sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 20, 2015
The long anticipated track by a nairalander: Karmax @mcdowealth ft. sound prince @itz_soundprince - "IRE"
DOWNLOAD, LISTEN & ENJOY ------->
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d0daf4a4
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Seadove70(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Bi baba ku baba ni kan, happy birthday to u
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Diesel1(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2015
okolochyke:

Which of your family members did they kill?
Dumb let me remind u...... D people they used to bury their father......... We are brothers in d presence of d Lord
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Diesel1(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2015
DollyParton1:

How many of your family members did they kill?
if d new Oba they will install die, I pray they will sacrifice u or ur family member, have conscience.. Must we keep silent if bad tinz happen to our neighbours ?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Diesel1(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2015
micronut:
mumu! na ur family e kill? some people just come here to open mouth as dem like... poor people always hating for no reason. ode osh!
I actually wanted to say sometin but ur ignorance has rendered me speechless....... Just look at ur name.. Going nut
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by micronut(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Diesel1:
I actually wanted to say sometin but ur ignorance has rendered me speechless....... Just look at ur name.. Going nut
and is ur name better either? ghana boi! who told u dey burried anybody with their father? you are one of those people that started calling a girl that died weeks ago with blood, a prostitute only to be told later that she has been sick for weeks and coming from an ICAN CLASS. You sit in ur father's and always believe the nonsense u see on social media, i pray u are not a victim of wrong accussation one day.

stop speaking ill of people, especially if they have done nothing to arm you, calling a family murderer is not be best bro... get it and have a change of heart... How will you feel if i call you a murderer too and people start spreading it? good news spread quickly but bad news travels faster. Speak no evil of people!

By the way, micronut comes from the word "micronutrition" and nut in there, also means "nutured". Am a professional nutritionist incase you need my expertise.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by Diesel1(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2015
micronut:
and is ur name better either? ghana boi! stop speaking ill if people, especially if they have done nothing to arm you, calling a family murderer is not be best bro... get it and have a change of heart... How will you feel if i call you a murderer too and people starts spreading? good news spread quickly but bad news travels faster. Speak no evil of people!

By the way, micronut comes from the word "micronutrition" and nut in there, also means "nutured". Am a professional nutritionist incase you need my expertise.
and u wanna tell me that they didn't bury d old man with human head

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by excellentmomma(f): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Who is dolapo Oni and why does she not bear her husband's name.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by micronut(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Diesel1:
and u wanna tell me that they didn't bury d old man with human head

It's not a matter of wanna, accusations in the court of law are backed up with requisite claims and evidences, the absence of that makes it null and void...

Once again, speak no evil of people! another person can do same to you.... false accusations everywhere. Last 2 weeks some fake tabloids listed Hon. Dabiri's name as the owner of a certain bank, it went virals... many people cursing her, she came out to say she was wrongly accussed... but people like u would never believe her... weeks later, diamond bank came out to apologize saying it was a mix up somewhere...

I am well grounded in ethics of mass communication and i know what to do when i get a news? what do know about fact checking, fact finding! did u not get ur abobaku story from twitter? did u find time to read about history of ife and if they ever install any one as abobaku prior to that time? did u even take time to know what abobaku truly means, where it started from and where it is been practicised.

Am sure you have no time to do all that, but good at jumping up and beating the drum of hypocrisy over an unfound social noise.......... i wish u well bro.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by tombeh(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2015
The guy head be like ikechukwu's own ''Naija Musician'' grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by rallymento(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Osigwe one!! I sight you.......
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) by EiE1(f): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Elizalizzy:

Dollygbi or Doligbi is not near a Yoruba name not to talk of having any meaning in the dialect. Let's say ur name (for example) is James and her's Jane so u coin jamjan... So it was for Dolapo (doli) and adegbite (gbi)... It has nothing to do with a full name... It's a "coin" from their names. Kappish? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) / Wizkid Pictured With Investor BJ / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.