Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife (709 Views)

The State Governor And Paris Club Refund / HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
I think he is saying: dont look at her anyhow, she is mine..lol.

what do think

Re: Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife by hamzakito(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
adams: lara abeg no waka sharp sharp oo... them sabi snach weller for edo oo.... lol funny pics

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife by shikshark: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
"no handshakes pls....na so e dey take start"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife by nerodenero: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife by Immanueladebol(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife by phayvoursky(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
I THINK THE GOVERNOR IS PLAYING THE SECURITY DETAIL ROLE.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife by yanabasee(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2015
Osho Osho.... Osho sneh! grin

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Iphone Owners: Try Our Galaxy Phones For Free / The Last Words Of DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA / 11 Cool Things You Can Do On The Internet For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.