Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram (831 Views)

Photos: 9-year-old Girl Buried After Being Killed In An Accident / Touching Photos Of How The World Has Changed / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by mondbest(m): 1:15am On Aug 20, 2015
A 9-year-old boy, Sope, has written a heartbreaking letter to the terror group in Nigeria.

According to @belle_e_burton on Instagram, the young boy who is her little cousin was asked to write a letter to Boko Haram. The young boy totally poured his heart out in the letter! Read the letter below:

Dear wicked Boko Haram,

I am writing this letter to you on why you should stop killing people. One of the reasons why you should stop killing people is because they will become too many people who will want to be killing. You cannot just stop. You kidnapped Chibok girls for over a year and you kidnapped another and kept them in Sambisa forest, Borno and you have been always killing.

I have a message for you if you don’t stop. The everlasting arms of God will slap you. You will mistakenly bomb your own camp in the night and your flesh and bones into hashes. Hear the word of Lord.

Yours Angrily,

Sope.

http://africwap.com/heart-touching-photos-9-yr-old-boy-writes-letter-to-boko-haram/
Re: Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Booking space
I go read am wen I wakeup
Re: Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by siegfried99(m): 1:17am On Aug 20, 2015
So disheartening seeing a 9 year old write this.

May God help this country.
And Amen to his prayers.
Re: Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by prof17(m): 1:20am On Aug 20, 2015
%ccc buhari
Re: Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by yatch360: 1:37am On Aug 20, 2015
That hand writing for a nine year old.....op na wah o.it seems like an adult trying to play kid
Re: Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by SirLegal(m): 1:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Dearest Sope,
It is with great joy and happiness that i write to you knowing that you, a Nine year old primary school Pupil deemed it wise to write a rhetorical letter to the Insurgent group(boko Haram) terrorising our great country and her inhabitants. I am happy cos I see a great young mind who knows in depth of the happenings in our country and strives to contribute his own quota in making Nigeria a better place to live. And for that I salute you. Indeed you are a future leader of tomorrow. It is also worthy of note that some months ago, a little Nigerian Girl also wrote a book about terrorism and its adverse effects on a country. This is to say, their is a great iota of Patriotism in our younger generation. But cry no more, we believe that in no distant time the era of Boko haram will be a forgotten history in Nigeria. With the Buhari led government giving us a little ray of hope on how the will tackle the Insurgencies in the coming months. All you and i can do is to pray for the govt and believe that with God all things are possible.
My best wishes to you and your family and don't forget to study hard. Gracias Amigo.

Concerned Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by Oladimejjy(m): 1:40am On Aug 20, 2015
9yrs old indeed.....the girl is a pupil of otuoke community primary school

prove me wrong
Re: Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 20, 2015
SirLegal:
Dearest Sope,
It is with great joy and happiness that i write to you knowing that you, a Nine year old primary school Pupil deemed it wise to write a rhetorical letter to the Insurgent group(boko Haram) terrorising our great country and her inhabitants. I am happy cos I see a great young mind who knows in depth of the happenings in our country and strives to contribute his own quota in making Nigeria a better place to live. And for that I salute you. Indeed you are a future leader of tomorrow. It is also worthy of note that some months ago, a little Nigerian Girl also wrote a book about terrorism and its adverse effects on a country. This is to say, their is a great iota of Patriotism in our younger generation. But cry no more, we believe that in no distant time the era of Boko haram will be a forgotten history in Nigeria. With the Buhari led government giving us a little ray of hope on how the will tackle the Insurgencies in the coming months. All you and i can do is to pray for the govt and believe that with God all things are possible.
My best wishes to you and your family and don't forget to study hard. Gracias Amigo.

Concerned Nigerian.

Re: Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by experimentist: 1:51am On Aug 20, 2015
thank God I'm on first page..
Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun grin
Re: Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram by donholy28(m): 3:38am On Aug 20, 2015
I have analysed d letter and i can tell u that it wasn't written by a 9 years old...d writer wants to get pity and attention by posing as a child

(1) (Reply)

Sue MTN Or Refund My Money. / Seun, We Should Have A DM Platform Like Dat Of Facebook. / 2 House Of Reps Members Resigns From Committe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.