Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop (1512 Views)

[please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 / How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by keassy: 4:16am On Aug 20, 2015
- Download recovery.img for your phone
http:///1Mv8bq
- Flash It with SP Flash tool Download Only

Copy This file to your SD Card
http:///1Mv7Gq

- Boot into recovery by holding volUp + power or volDown+power
- Install Zip
-Choose From /sdcard
- UPDATE-SuperSU-V2.46.zip
- YES
- Reboot System Now

** Congratulations to you For root **
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by keassy: 4:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Download recovery. http:///1Mv7Gq

SuperSU http:///1Mv7Gq
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by paragon40(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2015
Links are not working
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by expaboy(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
Links are not working o.. My guy
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by BluePearls(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2015
It doesn't work, and if you have to copy and paste from another site, please have the decency to post a correct link. angry

Links to OP's post

Link 1

Link 2

I'm not sure, but I think the process works for only Hot Note and not Pro. I tried on my Pro and it didn't work, but if it works for you, please report.
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by paragon40(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2015
I was forced to revert to kitkat because of root....
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by BluePearls(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2015
paragon40:
I was forced to revert to kitkat because of root....

I might be forced to do same, cus I need root sad
On the other hand, the Lollipop ROM is quite nice.
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by paragon40(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2015
BluePearls:

I might be forced to do same, cus I need root sad
On the other hand, the Lollipop ROM is quite nice.
yeah the rom is nice but that root is the problem I was limited to somethings since no root acces I say make I wait till September by den something shud be out on how to get root access...
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by BluePearls(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2015
paragon40:
yeah the rom is nice but that root is the problem I was limited to somethings since no root acces I say make I wait till September by den something shud be out on how to get root access...

I need root mostly just to power autoproxy with simple server, if I don't find any alternative I might port back to Kitkat. Do you know of any way I can do that? I mean make all apps work with simple server?
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by paragon40(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2015
BluePearls:

I need root mostly just to power autoproxy with simple server, if I don't find any alternative I might port back to Kitkat. Do you know of any way I can do that? I mean make all apps work with simple server?
...no bro auto proxy needs root...na y u revert sharp sharp..may be u do same...
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by BluePearls(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2015
paragon40:
...no bro auto proxy needs root...na y u revert sharp sharp..may be u do same...

Some guys just recommend Psiphon, I will try that, but if it doesn't do the job I'll go back to Kitkat.
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by mikkybellami(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Any hot note pro user here?
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by BluePearls(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
mikkybellami:
Any hot note pro user here?

Yep
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by pat077: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
I am using infinix hot. I just want to know if it is safe for me to root my phone after upgrading?
Re: How To Root Infinix Hote Note X551 After Upgrade To Lollipop by kolomax(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Anybody wanna sell his/her note pro

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Keyboard On Ios / Easiest Way To Delete A Virus/malware From Your Android Phone / Pls Help!!! I Just Bricked My Samsung Galaxy J5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.