Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Best PC Game Ever? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best PC Game Ever? (6263 Views)

Best Soccer Game Ever For Ps1 We2002(old Soccer) / First God Of War III Review: Perfect Score, Best Game Ever Made / Best Mission Game Ever!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best PC Game Ever? by ladex142(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2006
Hello guys, care to share which PC game you consider the best PC game ever?
Tell us which game you consider to be the best PC game ever and explain why ?
I've just finish Warcraft 3 game and i think it's the best ever, at least for now  grin
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by dblock(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2007
San Andreas!!! wink

Re: Best PC Game Ever? by gbadex1(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2007
Half Life! Now that game's the sh*t!!
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by dblock(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2007
Yeah counterstike got me into a long relationship with Half life, Lol grin
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by zoujunting(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2007
ladex142:

Hello guys, care to share which PC game you consider the best PC game ever?
Tell us which game you consider to be the best PC game ever and explain why ?
I've just finish Warcraft 3 game and i think it's the best ever, at least for now grin

Counter Strike, Starcraft, Warcraft
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by zoujunting(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2007
I'm a new guy here,ladex142,please tell me how to post new topic? thanks a lot.
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by dblock(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2007
Hey zoujunting, in counter strike at the bit where the aliens came, and they started to desrtoy and kill everything and you were meant to help your fellow scientists, well lets just say I started to kill them instead. I got grenades and started blowing up my freinds and stuff which I'm not supposed to blow up grin grin grin
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by echowords(m): 1:19am On Mar 28, 2007
What of Warcraft has been acclaimed to be the best pc game. I wish i know a site where i can download it for free.
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by dakmanzero(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
dblock, aliens in counter strike? maybe you mean half life

PC games, thats a tough one. I would go with half life 2, but there are too many high quality pc games out there.

remember the pc is home to total annihilation, civilisation, c&c, far cry, fear, and many others
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by froggie(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2007
Have anyone in hee played Desperadoes Wanted Dead or Alive? grin grin

Re: Best PC Game Ever? by texazzpete(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2007
How can anyone in their right mind say an RTS (warcraft) is the best PC game ever? Or Desperadoes? grin

IMHO, the Half Life series rank as probably the best ever!

That said, Warcraft is THE best RTS out there on the PC

I absolutely LOVE halo sha
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by dblock(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2007
Hey Texazzpete, Half Life is a series right, and Counter Strike is a gme in the series right?. Cos I'm pretty sure the ame I played is Half Life Counterstrike undecided

I love WarCraft and StarCraft too
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by texazzpete(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2007
yeah, counterstrike is based off the half life engine,

dblock, there are some games that scream 'classic' when you play them. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas unfortunately happens not to be one of them!
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by dblock(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2007
San Andreas isn't the best but I could picture myself playing it ten to 15 years from now.
There are many problems with the game. But Rockstar should make a game called San Andreas Classic, with all the missions from the original but with better Graphical compatibility etc.

You can't possibly think that the game is a dissapointment undecided
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Christino(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2007
Age Of Empires II (Conquerors)

Unreal Tournament 98

Wolf3d

Ultimate Soccer Manager 98

Half Life

Commandos

GTA

Driver

Quake 3d

(in that order)
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Chiz2(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2007
sorry but san andreas won't make my 1st 10 pc gamers n' i'm a gta fan. i think liberty city waz better in terms of story line and even godfather would give san andreas d boot anyday. Personally, i'd pick d half life series - i mean half life waz exceptional ( just check d no. of mods developed from it- blueshift etc) but half life 2 waz nothin short of remarkable
in general FPS ratings i'd even back half life 2 against d halo series anyday
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Chiz2(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2007
hey christino pretty okay rating if u scratch unreal tornament ( my personal opinion )
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by texazzpete(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2007
yeah, i'd go with half life over halo (just from what people say o, i haven't played HL2 far and i can't play HL1 cos it's too graphically dated now). However, i love Halo for the epic storyline and run and gun action.

Here's my list of some of the most impressive FPS released over the past 4-5 years

Half Life 2
Quake4
Halo
FEAR (scary little girl makes me not play this game)
Call of Duty 2
Far Cry
Unreal Tournament 2004
Chronicles of Riddick (Great Game!!!!)
Doom 3 (too scary 4 me to play)

Then there are others that are good but not on this list, games like PainKiller, Prey etc. STALKER just came out, good ratings 4 it.

It's a shame many Nigerians don't have PCs powerful enough to run many of the latest games. That's why i'm sure no one has mentioned ELder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. That game is DA BOMB!!!

there are others too many to mention. . .
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Chiz2(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2007
u're right oblivion is totally off d hook but since i haven't played it
i'll base my judgement on Elder Scrolls 3 : Morrowind
That game is the ultimate adventure but i found i couldn't play it for ridiculous reasons
like i spent so much time picking my character that when d game started n' i found i'd
made a couple of miscalculations i was fatally discouraged n' d concept of no levels is a
killer- u can walk into a cave 10 level above u present stats cofidently only 2 come running out
d next second. but seriously, if i can find my way to a well picked character, why not!
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by dblock(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2007
Well we've all got different tastes wink
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by olusola200: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2007
mario is the best
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Chiz2(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2007
guy grow up!!!!!!

but i'll say if u really are tied 2 mario and won't leave it 4 next gen

then u should be trying it on a nintendo DS console not d PC
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by tuneri(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2007
ever hrd of hidden n dangerous?
didn't think so,
not an adventure game fan,neva bin one
am hooked on soccer(soccer manager n fifa) n nfl games on all consoles but
the truth has to b stated,there's no game beta than HIDDEN n DANGEROUS
n i'll reccomend it to anyone who is ready to feel the real gamin experience
its so good the culdn't cum up with anythin beta 4 a sequel(it doesnt av asequel,the others r fakes)
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Tornadoz(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2007
Two games to play on pc before you die,
1) Quake3
2) GTA
If you think Doom is scary, try Serious Sam. You will have nightmares afterwards.
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Amario(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2007
I only Play FIFA EA Sports so I guess is the best for me
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by dblock(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2007
Yeah Fifa is pretty good. i've played 01, 04, 05 and 06 and they are all good, except the 2004 edition is the best by far
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by echowords(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2007
HEY TEX
I've been looking for ELder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. on 360. think you know where i can get it.
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2007
@ tuneri
thats very nice of you, to have said that Hidden & Dangerous is the best game ever.I played that about 9 months back and every other game i've played cant be compared to it.
The graphics was superb and every damn thing is , i just dont know what else to say.
I also believe thats the best ever game i've played in my life.
The one am playing now but it is not near H & D is MAX PAYNE.I dont know if anyone have played that before, its also nice but i will say to other game players to play Hidden & DAngerous.
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by bunna(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2007
hey guys how can i play this games,which web should i go to ,and how can i download the games to my PC
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Azanor(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2007
@ ch!z, how could you mention hottest pc games of all time without mentioning diablo 2, you traitor.
as far as i'm concerned any thing from blizzard will enter a list of best games anywhere( i.e diablo,warcraft, starcraft). half life is also up there along with unreal 2003, doom 3, and quake.
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Mustay(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2007
D best is Ultimate Soccer Manager. Very tight game
Re: Best PC Game Ever? by Azanor(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2007
Mustay:

D best is Ultimate Soccer Manager. Very tight game
any body who mentions anything about any football manager here again will die a slow death. coming here and saying that is like saying that weed is the best food ever(or something like that.)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Female Game Characters / Game Center Set Up Ideas / Gaming Showdown: PS3 Vs Wii Vs Xbox 360 Vs PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.