Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Would Pedro Abandon Man.u To Join Chelsea At Eleventh Hour? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Would Pedro Abandon Man.u To Join Chelsea At Eleventh Hour? (779 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles / Community Shield 2017: Arsenal Defeat Chelsea At Wembley (highlights) + Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Pedro Abandon Man.u To Join Chelsea At Eleventh Hour? by hinduskoso: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2015
,,,Van Gaal should ask himself a question on how he treats Spanish Players in Manchester United;the likes of Valdes,Juan mata,so on,,not that the "red devils" can't afford to complete the deal,but i smell obscurity between Pedro,Van Gaal,mourinho.i guess something of that nature happened some seasons ago between Arsen Wenger(Arsenal) and Jose Mourinho(Chelsea) over Juan Mata of Spain,,my fellow Nairalanders,, my question is""Is deal(player) signing now a game of highest bidder or still that agreement between the player nd the buyer?
Re: Why Would Pedro Abandon Man.u To Join Chelsea At Eleventh Hour? by Abeyjide: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2015
k
Re: Why Would Pedro Abandon Man.u To Join Chelsea At Eleventh Hour? by horjey(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Man utd pulled out of d deal
Re: Why Would Pedro Abandon Man.u To Join Chelsea At Eleventh Hour? by Abugab(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2015
All join.
Highest bidder and trophy prospects.
Chelsea has a higher trophy prospect and also came with a deep pocket.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Pedro Abandon Man.u To Join Chelsea At Eleventh Hour? by Middlefinger1: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2015
This reminds me of Mikel's case back then. BTW, what will happen to Moses now?
Re: Why Would Pedro Abandon Man.u To Join Chelsea At Eleventh Hour? by Akposkool(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
hinduskoso:

,,,Van Gaal should ask himself a question on how he treats Spanish Players in Manchester United;the likes of Valdes,Juan mata,so on,,not that the "red devils" can't afford to complete the deal,but i smell obscurity between Pedro,Van Gaal,mourinho.i guess something of that nature happened some seasons ago between Arsen Wenger(Arsenal) and Jose Mourinho(Chelsea) over Juan Mata of Spain,,my fellow Nairalanders,, my question is""Is deal(player) signing now a game of highest bidder or still that agreement between the player nd the buyer?
get your facts right. Mourinho didn't sign Mata. Avb did

(1) (Reply)

#mourinhoout: Chelsea Fans Ask For Mourinho To Be Fired After Everton Loss / Is This Picture True About Arsenal Fc? / Even A Kid Is A Racist In A Football Game In Italy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.