Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Public Toilets - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Public Toilets (691 Views)

Lagos Government Seals Off Houses Lacking Standard Toilets / The Shame Of Abuja School Toilets(pictured) / Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Toilets by iReport: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2009
Do you squat or sit on public toilets?. If you squat, how do you control water splashing on your yansh in return when you release your chocolate bombs?
Re: Public Toilets by Sissy3(f): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2009
to avoid splashing water, put lots of tissue inside the toilet, so that your chocolate bombs lol, falls on the tissue instead of the water in the toilet direct which saves you from lots of itchy bum bums

and if seating on it, use lots of tissue to spread on the seats, cover the seats all around and put some inside the toilet to avoid splashing
Re: Public Toilets by tope2000(f): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2009
iReport:

Do you squat or sit on public toilets?. If you squat, how do you control water splashing on your yansh in return when you release your chocolate bombs?

i dont use public toilets . . . . i ALWAYS hold my pee till i get home. cool
yes i know its not good but i'd rather do that an have an infection undecided
Re: Public Toilets by tope2000(f): 12:25am On Mar 28, 2009
where is the modify button?? shocked

correction - rather do that than have an infection
Re: Public Toilets by Sissy3(f): 1:20am On Mar 28, 2009
tope2000:

i dont use public toilets . . . . i ALWAYS hold my pee till i get home. cool
yes i know its not good but i'd rather do that an have an infection undecided

you haven't really had the urge of the urgest to pee, i bet you will definitely pee in a public restroom cheesy
Re: Public Toilets by iReport: 6:40am On Mar 28, 2009
[b]to avoid splashing water, put lots of tissue inside the toilet, so that your chocolate bombs lol, falls on the tissue instead of the wate[/b]r in the toilet direct which saves you from lots of itchy bum bums

and if seating on it, use lots of tissue to spread on the seats, cover the seats all around and put some inside the toilet to avoid splashing
Lol, you too much abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Public Toilets by iReport: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2009
i dont use public toilets . . . . i ALWAYS hold my pee till i get home.
yes i know its not good but i'd rather do that an have an infection
What do you do if you have to travel a long distance, say from california to Philadelphia by car or from Atlanta to Lagos by plane?
Re: Public Toilets by Sissy3(f): 1:54am On Mar 29, 2009
iReport:

Lol, you too much abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, na u ask oo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Public Toilets by tope2000(f): 1:54am On Mar 29, 2009
iReport:

What do you do if you have to travel a long distance, say from california to Philadelphia by car or from Atlanta to Lagos by plane?

If i know im travelling on a long distance i always make sure i dont take lots of drink or water
Re: Public Toilets by iReport: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2009
If i know im travelling on a long distance i always make sure i dont take lots of drink or water

Are you aware that a trip from Nigeria to China or Australia will take you two days?. Will you stay hungry for two days so as to avoid releasing chocolate bombs at the airport shit sanctuary?
Re: Public Toilets by iReport: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2009
And if you get runny stomach from that tantalizer wey you chop, na die be that.

(1) (Reply)

Hiv-resistant Citizens Found In Uganda / Need Effective Contraceptive / How Would U React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.