Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog (7556 Views)

8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. / 16 Mistakes That Turn People Away From Your Website / 12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by reiddecuti: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
lonelydora:
Make una tell MTN to restore my network. I can't browse again. Which kind wahala bi dis?

How u come get network post ur comment.
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by jideprof: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
kramer:
Don't forget posting false information which 99% of Nigerian bloggers do.

Also too much copy copy and overlifting

*Rotf* Only Entertainment Bloggers Post False News Na. Wetin Concern Niche Blog And False News? grin

U Actually Have A Point Tho, Most Idiots Even Go As Far As Using Sex/nude To Drive Traffic 2 Dia Blogs. angry
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
jboy73:

Because u don't have it?

Well, i don't own a website.
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by Lobolintin(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Snoring
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by sydraay: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
niyi20:
Waiting dey happen Nairaland just dull today undecided the mods are not putting interesting topics on FP undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/2539530/nigerian-girls-soon-join-going

https://www.nairaland.com/2539471/dark-nigerian-girls-more-beautiful
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
One thing about blogging is, discover the niche that speaks about your passion. Develop your writing technique and boom! U are good to go. Forget about this Seo blah blah blah cause if Google find out ur are spamming ur post with too much irreverent keywords, they gonna turn their back on ur blog. Forget about Google and think about ur readers. The more reader u get, the more ur post is shared and the more backlinks u get which means, u will be ranking higher. Quality and helpful article is the key. Am still looking for a motivational self development blog to follow. For those of u going from one thread to another pasting your blog url. I pity u. I advice you make use of ur signature and stop that lame attitude. It makes u look desperate. Offer solution, if they love ur write up, they will check out your signature. These guys commenting with "nice write up," "ok" "true" are bloggers oo. If that's the way you comment. U are going nowhere. Learn to comment constructively in a forum like this. Learn to comment on blogs related to your niche cause bloggers are readers too. They might reciprocate by commenting on yours. The more meaningful and helpful your comments are, the more people you draw to yourself. That's the rule. Am sure some people are getting attracted to me already cheesy but sorry. Am not a blogger.
Good luck on your blogging Career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by sydraay: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by amparas(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Helpful post
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by lonelydora: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
reiddecuti:

How u come get network post ur comment.

Friend's airtel
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by j4sure(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
nOTED
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by MyMouth(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
No wonder barcanistar's blog died a terrible death!
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by wx9Z: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
sydraay:
hehehe www.edondo.com

tried sending you a pm, anyway can we talk on whatsapp ? drop your number.
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by TatyTan: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks for sharing. One by blog is already dead and now I can see why. I started it with help of best college essay writing service I have found, and it was perfect for the first time, but then all my followers just disappeared. I spend so much time on it. It was really sad ending.
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by EmagNig(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
jideprof:

*Rotf* Only Entertainment Bloggers Post False News Na. Wetin Concern Niche Blog And False News? grin
which one is NICHE BLOG AGAIN? IS ENTERTAINMENT NOT A NICHE IN BLOGGING?

1 Like

Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
Bloggers take note
Please, tell me!
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by feldido(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op Help me criticise my blogs from my signature.
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by jideprof: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
feldido:
Op Help me criticise my blogs from my signature.

Am An Ardent Follower Of Ur Prediction Blog, But The Adsense Suprises Me. How Come? With Just A Month Old Blog?
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by Rosemary216(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
I tink u can blog alone wen u knw evrytin u need sum1 else 2 do 4u!!
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by katniss(f): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hey guys check out www.melonyzblog..com
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by Itulah(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Great, Meanwhile maximize your blog or website earning with "infolinks"

http://www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2510776

Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by bummyla(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by sam2323(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
pls I need some one to explain to me about dis blog business.pls dis is my no 07035711001 add me so dat we talk on watsap or beta still send me ur number .
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by feldido(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
jideprof:

Am An Ardent Follower Of Ur Prediction Blog, But The Adsense Suprises Me. How Come? With Just A Month Old Blog?

Hahahaha... I had my absense since 2010,i only integrated it into d blog.
I'm glad to know you are following.
There's a new section now(key statistics of the day to help u)
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by SOjaTHug(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
fineyemi:
This is cool... So many bloggers. Well, am Guru9ja
please bro, can we talk? whatsapp or email. please
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by fineyemi(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
SOjaTHug:

please bro, can we talk? whatsapp or email. please
08180985467 whatsap
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by kessyzee: 2:36am On Aug 21, 2015
hi...I'm a blogger.
please visit my blog.... http://kesspeakz..com
to read inspiring interviews with young entrepreneurs and articles on several issues of life etc
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by tbsnetworks: 5:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Designing is the most interesting part in the Web development if the users hesitate your site you must quit your services. IT Outsourcing Services | IT Support And Services | Managed IT Support Services
Re: 6 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by Shobizz(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Hey dude u hv done a great job 4 sharing this. My hosting company also complain abt my plugin that it slow down the speed of my blog. 10x I learn somtin [/url]Hey dude u hv done a great job 4 sharing this. My hosting company also complain abt my plugin that it slow down the speed of my blog. 10x I learn somtin
[url]b.shobizz.com.mx[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create Png ID Card With Database Info With PHP / Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging / Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.