Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation (3552 Views)

Joke Of The Day "Am Something I Ran Away With People Money" / Shey Nah Ths Type Of Mouse Dey Cause Lassa Fever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by allanphash7(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2015
This is not for the indomie and diapers generation

Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by allanphash7(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2015
More

Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by SUGARBEE(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2015
The good old days.. . Remember it like it's just yesterday
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Those days wey b sey if u wan c nyash, u open pant no be these days if u wan c pant u open nyash..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by Donald3d(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
allanphash7:
This is not for the indomie and diapers generation
yeah !!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by allanphash7(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
See more

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by allanphash7(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
More

Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by allanphash7(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
See

Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by allanphash7(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lalasticlala do d needful now

Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by Ipheyemmy01(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Back in those good old days. But you know na, boys must grow to be men, and girls to be women. Nothing last for ever.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
mehn.. That NTA 7 was stale then. i hate it with fashion. i watched clapperboard then cool.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by shegs4danny(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
I dnt 4get does days jst lik yesterday...I wil old days will com back...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
A journey through time.. when Naija still good... no be now way everybody dey facebook dey do watin I no no ....
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by ellahzy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
why do all these objects look strange to me? undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by JOKLEVIZ(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The good old days.. . Remember it like it's just yesterday

U remember all those stuffs? Then I guess My dear u shld be married...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by SUGARBEE(f): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

U remember all those stuffs? Then I guess My dear u shld be married...

Hmmm
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by JOKLEVIZ(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hmmm
Hmmm, meaning? Ur married with kids I guess
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by Ibmswapzer(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
confirm ajekpako lyfstyle den
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by SUGARBEE(f): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

Hmmm, meaning? Ur married with kids I guess
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by JOKLEVIZ(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37157846][/quote]

What? Why keeping quiet now?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by SUGARBEE(f): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

What? Why keeping quiet now?

Nothing hun.. Just observing
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by JOKLEVIZ(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Nothing hun.. Just observing
Haha, isorite... Dun mind my questions oh... Too bad ur e-mail is not working...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by SUGARBEE(f): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

Haha, isorite... Dun mind my questions oh... Too bad ur e-mail is not working...

Yea too bad
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37159689]

Yea too bad [/
The no on ma profile is fr official purpose but u cn gt in touch wt tht.. Tnx
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by allanphash7(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Simply because you are an indomie generation
ellahzy:
why do all these objects look strange to me? undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by prettyangel10(f): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:
[/quote]

[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37159689]
Yea too bad

Hmnnnnn. Two people are trying to parapolize. Isorite. Please pardon my aploko. wink
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by mekus15: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
I remember all of them. I am really proud of my generation.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
prettyangel10:

Hmnnnnn. Two people are trying to parapolize. Isorite. Please pardon my aploko. wink
Hmm! Hmm!! Seriously like seriously?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
prettyangel10:

Hmm! Seriously like seriously?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
prettyangel10:

U just drove away my bee
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by Chestar5(f): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Yeah right, just remembered dat 7up ad... Lol grin grin
good old days but am not dat old tho undecided, ow come i remember all these things sad
Re: Photo Of The Day: Am Glad To Be Part Of Ths Generation by prettyangel10(f): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

U just drove away my bee

Yeeee, i'm sorry. Sugarbeeeee, please where are you. I'm just doing my own aploko o. I dont mena anything o. Please come back o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cartoon Of D Day / Akpors And Mama Akpors / Photo of The Day -Smoking Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.