Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Download And Review The Fastest Android Browser From Playstore By A Nigerian - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Download And Review The Fastest Android Browser From Playstore By A Nigerian (926 Views)

Help A Friend. I Am Android Developer( Withdraw Of Funds From Playstore) / Loki v 1.8 http Bot | Best Botnet 2017| Programming Tutorial |all Browser / Check Out My Website And Review It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download And Review The Fastest Android Browser From Playstore By A Nigerian by Classicchuks: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hy friends, am here to introduce to you the new fastest internet browser named "KIT Browser" for Android.
KIT Browser is an advanced Android browser Designed by MicroKIT Corporation.
MicroKIT Corporation is a Developers Startup Created by Okafor Chukwuma Pontian, a 19 Year-old Developer who resides in Anambra, Nigeria.
MicroKIT Developed KIT Browser to get rid of slow internet browsing most people encounter while browsing the internet. KIT Browser has a very high internet speed which Chukwuma usually refer to as "SPEED OF LIGHT".
Okafor Chukwuma wrote the Codes and designed the UI Independently.
I recommend KIT Browser for you, download and install it from links given below and start browsing with SPEED OF LIGHT.

KIT Browser Features:

* Clean + intuitive UI (User Interface)

*Maximum Browsing Speed

*Supports Switching of UI i.e PHONE to TABLET.

*Improved User Experience.

*Supports HTML5.

Just Search KIT Browser on PLAY STORE

OR

THIS LINK WILL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO D APP ON PLAYSTORE: http://www.forumslodge.com/KITBrowser/playstore.php

1 Like

Re: Download And Review The Fastest Android Browser From Playstore By A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'm guessing you're chukwuma . . . lipsrsealed

Well, the browser crashes every five seconds on a techno S9 running android 4.2

He might want to look into that. wink
Re: Download And Review The Fastest Android Browser From Playstore By A Nigerian by Classicchuks: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2015
thanks for your review, we will look into it.!
Re: Download And Review The Fastest Android Browser From Playstore By A Nigerian by Borwe: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Plz add exit button in settings menu. Also make the URL tab smaller in height. And if you could make a data statistics usage showing how much data was actually saved it would be good
Re: Download And Review The Fastest Android Browser From Playstore By A Nigerian by Classicchuks: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
thanks for your review, we will look into it in next version.!
Re: Download And Review The Fastest Android Browser From Playstore By A Nigerian by Classicchuks: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
You should try and rate the app with your review according to user experience in PLAY STORE, Thanks.!

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Certified Associate / Get In Here And See This..both You Looking For Ways To Get Your Connected On Pc / Microsoft Server 2012#network Engineering#cisco#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.