Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Get Your Dream Job With $8.biz - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Your Dream Job With $8.biz (423 Views)

How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job / Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Dream Job With $8.biz by chetaobi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Are you still looking for a job? You need to stop doing so now and empower yourself to make money and get a laptop, house and car and the ability to travel when you like and whenever you like.

Even if you get your job, your not guaranteed to keep it. I have a job but that job isn't meeting to my needs. So who is loosing?! It is said that if you don't take a risk to start your own business, you will work your whole life for those who do!!!!

With $8.biz, you will not only get your problems solved, you will also have the opportunity to start your own business. That's right!!!! Only join organizations that can empower you to be your own boss!

Whatsapp me on 09091199608 for more info!!!! You can only register with just N1,600 (one thousand and six hundred naira only)!

(1) (Reply)

Cresult2015 – Online Destination Of Exam Result 2015 / Cctv, Ip & Wireless Networking Workshop Comes Up Oct 10/11th / Check Out This New Website I Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.