Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Rich Online, Poor In Reality - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Rich Online, Poor In Reality (486 Views)

5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life / How To Become Rich Online At A Young Age / How To Become Rich Online At A Young Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Online, Poor In Reality by marenx: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
That is what it be because it may be. They are not here to see you because you can get that photographed in or beside that car and continue lying....

What of me. I can't tell you because you won't believe me if I tell you whether or not I have no money to feed my daughter well or live in an ill-one-room in face-me-and--face-you compound with dreadlocks at my joystick.

In reality I could be sick, pay high medical bills and continue teaching. It is just like an old Nigerian chatting like a young American on Radio FM so that when you see him in reality, you become surprise.

May be hepatitis is killing the bad guy you don't know. I spent much money within a week because it is better than saving it to be a Millionaire without a chest. I am somehow like Okolo.

Some of the townsmen said Okolo's eyes were not right, his head was not correct. This they said was the result of his knowing too much book, walking too much in the bush, and others said it was due to his staying too long alone by the river.

So the town of Amatu talked and whispered; so the world talked and wispered. Okolo had no chest, they said. His chest was not strong and he had no shadow. Everything in this world that spoiled a man's name they said of him, all because he dared to search for it. He was in search of it with all his inside and with all his shadow.

Adapted from 'The Voice' by Gabriel Okara

Read and reason deeply before saying, "Aha, I know."

Those that are jealous are free to give their bad comments. If they're not jealous, I won't go far! That is why moderators leave them to continue.

For my fellow Naija writers, don't stop. Use your voice to hit the world like Biafara RADIO.

Na zoo we dey o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Start An Affiliate Online News Network And Earn Income / What About Emotional Intelligence? / Opportunity To Geologist,geophysicist, Nysc, Job Seekers In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.