Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

RECHARGEABLE FANS: Are They Really One Of The Most Innovative Ways To Stay Cool? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / RECHARGEABLE FANS: Are They Really One Of The Most Innovative Ways To Stay Cool? (625 Views)

Rechargeable Fans For Sale / 15watt 16inches Solar Rechargeable Fan 10,000 / Top Quality Rechargeable Fan With USB,Light,Remote,Solar Port+ Free Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RECHARGEABLE FANS: Are They Really One Of The Most Innovative Ways To Stay Cool? by ConceptNva: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
[img][/img]

Rechargeable fans are becoming very popular in recent times. We think they are a great invention as they are so versatile and inexpensive.

However we want to know what you think. Kindly join our discussion by giving your views on the following:

1. Are rechargeable fans useful to you or not? (Give brief reason)

2. What rechargeable methods do you most prefer? (i.e. electrical, mechanical, solar, hydro, chemical)

3. What is the maximum amount you are willing to spend on one?

• N 10,000
• N 20,000
• N 30,000
• N 40,000
• N 50,000

4. Where would you find it useful?
(e.g. outdoors, in the bedroom, in the car, on a picnic, in school, in the office, etc.)

5. When would you find it useful?
(e.g. at night, when there’s no electricity, when the weather is unbearable, etc.)

6. Size: Small (table top/ hang-able) or Big (i.e. stands on the floor)?

7. Accessibility: Mobile or Stationary?

Any other views you would like to share? Please do.

You can also partake in this survey following this URL -> http:///forms/UvQ47k3Pr6

Re: RECHARGEABLE FANS: Are They Really One Of The Most Innovative Ways To Stay Cool? by shobroy10(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
pls put something like in developing countries like nigeria

1 Like

Re: RECHARGEABLE FANS: Are They Really One Of The Most Innovative Ways To Stay Cool? by CEtoO(f): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
shobroy10:
pls put something like in developing countries like nigeria
Its in Nigeria. Thats what i use in skul. Got it for11K
Re: RECHARGEABLE FANS: Are They Really One Of The Most Innovative Ways To Stay Cool? by shobroy10(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
CEtoO:

Its in Nigeria. Thats what i use in skul. Got it for11K
u will be prepared to catch a moving plane like Arnord

(1) (Reply)

32gb Galaxy S3 With Tweaked Imei, 16gb Iphone 4 & Bold 5 For Sale / Neat Sony Handycam Sx22e Camcorder And Samsung S630 Camera For Sale / Simple 6 Steps And Hints On How To Ride An Hoverboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.