Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Jesus Christ Is A Driver, He Drives A Bulldozer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is A Driver, He Drives A Bulldozer (1073 Views)

PFN Slams El-rufai: Get A Bulldozer To Demolish Aso Villa / Chris Okotie Drives Himself To Church (see Photos) / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is A Driver, He Drives A Bulldozer by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Daniel was the last born in a family of six. He was so tender and brilliant but circumstances surrounding him was that he came from a very humble background. The family he came from was placed under a spiritual curse that nobody in that family will be a well to do, nor marry nor have children nor even graduate in the university. Well the curse was quite working well on all of daniel's siblings. The two sisters daniel had were prostitutes, his elder brother was a drunkard by profession, another was a cultist, the other was a thief.
Daniel was so worried about this that he kept on assuring himself that he will make it and not end up like his ignominous brothers.
Daniel had admission in the university and started brightly and made his parents proud but daniel never knew about the Lord Jesus Christ as the Saviour. Daniel made bright grades with a C.G.P.A of 4.47 at 200leveland already daniel was on high spirited feelings that he has now made it but unknown to him he was still in the battle field. The enemies and witches of his family relations rose up and attacked him and strange things happened to him and during his final year his G.p dropped to 1.47 and in his last semester exams he was hit with a deadly long term sickness that made him drop out of school. Wow his enemies won.
Two missionaries sent by God to preach the gospel of Light came to daniel and preached Jesus to him and admonished daniel that JESUS CHRIST is the only way out of his troubles and his hope.
Daniel accepted Jesus Christ has Lord into his life. He Broke up with his girlfriend, repented of his sins and followed Jesus and lived Holy and sanctified, few days later daniel was baptised with the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of God now told daniel that since Jesus Christ is now his Lord, that Jesus will restore all the years he lost to his enemies. Daniel believed and prayed to God for Restoration.
Daniel prayed to Jesus to break the ancestral curse that he and his family were subject to.
The Lord answered daniel's prayers.
Suddenly in the spiritual realm while the enemies and witches were in a meeting planning their next line of action on how to eliminate daniel. Suddenly they saw a very big giant bulldozer and they couldnt see th driver inside the bulldozer cos the driver was full of light more brighter than the sun. The driver of that bulldozer drove in and bulldoze all those calabash of curse and failures and incantations and divinations, Jesus Christ bulldozed all those bondages and came out and set daniel's family free from the chains of bondage and curse. The witches tried to attack Jesus but a double edged sword with fire came out from the Lord's mouth and destroyed them.
In the physical realm, daniel wrote jamb again, got admitted successfully and graduated with a second class upper hons. His brothers were set free from bondage, and they repented and also graduated from university and got good jobs, his two prostitute sisters, heard the gospel, repented and Jesus restored them and today they are married with children.
YES BRETHREN that is the awesome power of Jesus. HE IS READY TO BULLDOZE that problem that you wanna kill yourself only if you come to Him. Lets hear what the bible says concerning Jesus as the only Bulldozer that will bulldoze your problems and family curse. When you come to Jesus.
Proverbs 26 vs 2b - The curse causeless shall not come.
Colossians 2 vs 14-15 - Jesus blotted out and canceled the handwriting of curses and ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us and took it out of the way and nailed it to His cross. He spoiled the principalities and powers and made a shew of then openly and triumph over them in it.
Hebrews 2 vs 14-15 - Jesus took part of our flesh and through His death He destroyed him that had power of death which was the devil and He delivedre them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Before God even formed you in your mother's womb He already provided the victory. The Cross of Jesus Christ brought that victory to you before you were already born.
Are you still in bondage, failures, stagnation, barreness, no marriage, no promotion, sickness, family and ancestral curse.
Dont waste your money at assignment houses and dont let the false prophets make merchandise of your money. Come to Jesus in repentance from sin, turn to Him, accept Him into your live, believe on His works of Redemption and Restoration for you at the Cross. Walk in His ways. Call upon His name and He will drive in His Heavenly Bulldozer and pay a visit at those your enemies tonight. GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN

2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Driver, He Drives A Bulldozer by AdeniyiA(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes!, may He bulldoze every wall of limitations and obstacles preventing me from fulfilling my divine plans and purpose in life...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Driver, He Drives A Bulldozer by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
What stops the Arab dude from bulldozing boko haram?
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Driver, He Drives A Bulldozer by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Yes!, may He bulldoze every wall of limitations and obstacles preventing me from fulfilling my divine plans and purpose in life...Amen!
amen and amen
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Driver, He Drives A Bulldozer by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
This month of ember. Jesus shall bulldoze my stagnation, failures, and set my salvation and sanctification free, success towards greater height, no lack no loss no limitations, long life and protection to me and my family and neighbours in Jesus name. Amen. Thank You Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire / Bro. Joshua Iginla Storms Abuja With Fire In My Bone 4 / Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.