Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

#voguepay Is A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #voguepay Is A Scam (3295 Views)

Stevens finance services Is A Scam / Mtn Car Tracking Device Is A Scam Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#voguepay Is A Scam by MyEwebtutor: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
I came across this.. please re broadcast to save your friends and foes
http://authoritywizard.com/voguepay-is-a-scam-voguepay-ranked-as-nigeria-top-scammer/

#Voguepay is a scam
Re: #voguepay Is A Scam by Hawlahscho(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: #voguepay Is A Scam by Martniji: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why not just give us the reason for calling a sole payment processing company like voguepay a scam, cause your comments seems to be fallacious bro.
Re: #voguepay Is A Scam by Smart101: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Brooo......why are you being so harsh, I have been a customer of voguepay for a long time now and they have always being reliable..They are an online payment processor you can alway trust...If you have an isuue with the company solve it internally and stop blackmailing them...Am sure they are always ready to hear you.
Re: #voguepay Is A Scam by ideologies(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
no mind the guy, voguepay even received an award last year
Smart101:
Brooo......why are you being so harsh, I have been a customer of voguepay for a long time now and they have always being reliable..They are an online payment processor you can alway trust...If you have an isuue with the company solve it internally and stop blackmailing them...Am sure they are always ready to hear you.
Re: #voguepay Is A Scam by ghostly5(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Smart101:
About there payment gateway. Can I receive dollars form other countries outside africa?

(1) (Reply)

Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) / Fsars Didn’t Harass Me, They Tried Killing Me... / First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.