Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die (3270 Views)

Lagos Leads 10 Films To Toronto Festival / Top 100 Movies That Everyone Needs To See Before They Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Lilyomi(f): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

I love Comedy but not Black American comedy... It's too dry and direct, and the actors over-act.... Unlike American comedy like Dum and Dummy or WE are the Millers... Very matured...
I see kevin Hart n I switch off my t.v. Dry comedy.
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Lilyomi(f): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2015
wx9Z:

Lol, you are just like me.. After Evil Dead I swore never to see an horror movie again.. Go and watch Unfriended, its an horror movie but you will love it. If you don't , I will pay for the sub you use in downloading it smiley. In Heath Ledger's voice "I am a man of my words"

Can I get a link pls?
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
I see kevin Hart n I switch off my t.v. Dry comedy.
Exactly... Overactive
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by wx9Z: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

GREAT MOVIE..... I am no fan of Horror also but "UNFRIENDED" is outta the ordinary....

Wow freemanan , you have seen Unfriended. I thought I was the only movie fanatic . You doing good bro.
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
wx9Z:

Wow freemanan , you have seen Unfriended. I thought I was the only movie fanatic . You doing good bro.
I love rare and good movies... Johnny Depp kinda thing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by wx9Z: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

I love rare and good movies... Johnny Depp kinda thing...

Transcendence ? Have you seen mordecai ?
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
wx9Z:

Transcendence ? Have you seen mordecai ?
Yeah... I have.
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan Haba! How can you compile this list without Kramer Vs Kramer or Alex Haley's "Roots"?
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Freemanan Haba! How can you compile this list without Kramer Vs Kramer or Alex Haley's "Roots"?
Roots is a classic.... But if you have seen the movies listed above, you won't be disappointed They all made it...
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Roots is a classic.... But if you have seen the movies listed above, you won't be disappointed They all made it...

I have seen only 2 in your list sha and read the Novel -The Big Sleep (nothing spectacular in the novel). But if you say so....
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

I have seen only 2 in your list sha and read the Novel -The Big Sleep (nothing spectacular in the novel). But if you say so....
Yeah... I will try and see the Kramer Vs Kramer ASAP
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Divepen1:
That film is really worth seeing. It opens eyes to psychology.

Focus was just there , I'll give it a 6.5 out of 10
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Focus was just there , I'll give it a 6.5 out of 10
What kinda movies do you enjoy Mate?
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
FOCUS. ..... best film of 2015 so far for me.

huh
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
wx9Z:
I disagree with whatculture's list o. I have seen almost all the movies there and none is as interesting as Schindler's list or Pulp fiction..

And many people won't be able to relate to Taxi Driver, the movie is Deep.

Schindler's list is a tight movie

Add Usual suspects and The Hunted to that list

1 Like

Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

What kinda movies do you enjoy Mate?

I love a movie with great dialogue , suspense and thrillers are also good to watch.
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Which reminds me of two great movies

Zero effect and

Shallow grave.
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I love a movie with great dialogue , suspense and thrillers are also go to watch.
Hmmmm... Great Connoisseur...
Re: 10 Films Everyone Should See Before They Die by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lucky number Sleven
D'jango Unchained

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avengers: "Infinity War" Trailer Is Out!!! / Watch Jennifer Lawrence Become A Sexy Spy In Red Sparrow! / Free To Air Dish Size And Position For Eutelsat W3a At 7.0'e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.