Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) (37476 Views)

11 S'African Taxi Drivers Returning From Colleague Funeral Shot Dead By Gunmen / Dead Pilot, Peter Bello, Memorial Service (Photos) / Peter Bello, Co-Pilot Of Lagos Helicopter Crash, Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
cry

He's soo cute... cry cry cry

Curse you, death!!!
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by ChiFrakolizy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Death is a bell ringger, a way of tellin us, guy ur time is up. We liv lik we wn't die bt we die lik we neva lived(it's alwys as if d peson neva lived afta he/sh dies)! May hs soul RIP!
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by adizgal(f): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
RIP may God give d family d fortitude 2 bear the loss
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
So touching, R.I.P Peter Bello
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
RIP bro...
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by ChiFrakolizy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
jwils:
see wetin you come here dey observe
It cud hapen 2 anybody weda u believe in predestination or not!
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by ChiFrakolizy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
shizzy7:
chai!!! This handsome guy,,If he didn't get the job he might still be alive today,,,

R.I.P Bro. its been a long day~~~~~~
It cud hapen 2 anybdy weda u believe in predastination or not!
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by chaiii: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
eeeeeyaaah may Lord console them
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by idokosi: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
I was not there cos I fractured my leg while playing football on the same field where the sevice took place. Bello I missed you

Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by fpeter(f): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
A parent's worst nightmare cry
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
ChiFrakolizy:
It cud hapen 2 anybdy weda u believe in predastination or not!
So many death possibilities we pass through everyday..... Its his own time and all we are left with is wishes,IFs and sometimes regrets,,,

Seize this moment you don't know is waiting for you in the next
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
TheNextAce:
May his soul rest in peace cry

Stand out from the crowd and get a transparent business card today.
Follow the link below to find out more. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity.

https://www.nairaland.com/2481351/transparent-business-card-offer

stop posting virus here MR MAN

GO SHARE THE BUSINESS CARDS TO IGWE AND YOUR ENTIRE VILLAINS
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by joedrae(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
May God comfort his family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by rugipp(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rip
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
How matured a tribute!

May God give you the lasting fortitude to bear the loss. RIP to that soul
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by basty: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
The Lord will console the parents. Very religious people.
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by arsetalks(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Very touchy. Shame on death. Happy they see things in the right perspective. May his soul rest in the comfort and love of the good LORD.
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by Harcoreydey(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by imma2(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
RIP peter...my bro is gone to be with our creator till we meet again.. cry cry
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by angelofurlife: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
I feel for his loved ones RIP.
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
RIP
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oh shi.t! Life is one naughty bitc.h!
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by Jewelbaby01(f): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Peter why? why? I still don't wanna believe it. Just recalling those times we played together in school, though we were not in the same class but we always played as equals, you were my brother's best friend. Dave just called me now to confirm that it's really you. I remember those days, Peter Bello, Peter Bello, Peter Bello is all we would always hear at home. Dave would do nothing or go nowhere without Peter Bello, and Peter Bello would do nothing or go nowhere without Dave. What kinda world is this? You two were like Tom and Jerry, partners in everything, very smart and intelligent always struggling for the first positions in class. I still remember your elongated occiput we usually made fun of, I remember when you two always dreamt and talked so much about becoming aeronautic engineers in future. Dave actually dropped that dream, you did not know about it cos we lost contact for a while after my dad was transfered out of calabar, we all had to leave with him, I remember Dave missed u like crazy, he was always talking about u. Dave changed his mind about becoming an aeronautic engineer and building and flying planes, what you two always wanted to do, cos he lost one of his classmates in his new school to the sosoliso crash, he later went ahead to study Electrical Electronics Engineering and he is an Engineer today just like you both dreamed. My parents were very fond of you as well as all of us cos of your closeness to my brother Dave. I just told my mum about the news of your death and she is still screaming as I type this message. It is so so sad, so sad I just can't stop crying. I still have more and more memories of you to recount but I have to stop ere cos they are causing me too much pain right now. Peter Bello, you started touching lives from a very tender age, I read some of the tributes from your friends online and I couldn't help but nod and say 'yeah, these are all true' It is really Peter Bello. Dave is still in shock, I pray he gets over it, he never expected to lose another friend, especially one so close to another air crash. I can't even imagine what your parents and siblings are going through right now, you were the only son and the star of your family, mum and dad will miss you dearly, and we your friends will forever keep you in our hearts. I only wished I could see u again after we left calabar but I never got the chance. RIP PETER BELLO JNR. GOD BLESS AND BE WITH YOU. We love you so much cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by Richie77: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
From my own point of view, I dn't think the parent have to be present. (Personal view). R.I.P.MAN.
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by emmiesky(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
lahips:
They are at Hawkins now for the Interment. It is well. He will be greatly missed. I so feel for Aunty Thelma.

Are you in Calabar?
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by emmiesky(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
When I hear the name Peter Bello, Hillcrest Hill & SPC comes to mind. I still can't believe it. R.I.P Dude
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by mekybabe1: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2015
So painful burying your own child! God is still God inspite of it all. It is well.
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by mekybabe1: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Awwwwh...pls take heart. Holy spirit will strengthen Pete's family and friends. It is well! quote author=Jewelbaby01 post=37197282]Peter why? why? I still don't wanna believe it. Just recalling those times we played together in school, though we were not in the same class but we always played as equals, you were my brother's best friend. Dave just called me now to confirm that it's really you. I remember those days, Peter Bello, Peter Bello, Peter Bello is all we would always hear at home. Dave would do nothing or go nowhere without Peter Bello, and Peter Bello would do nothing or go nowhere without Dave. What kinda world is this? You two were like Tom and Jerry, partners in everything, very smart and intelligent always struggling for the first positions in class. I still remember your elongated occiput we usually made fun of, I remember when you two always dreamt and talked so much about becoming aeronautic engineers in future. Dave actually dropped that dream, you did not know about it cos we lost contact for a while after my dad was transfered out of calabar, we all had to leave with him, I remember Dave missed u like crazy, he was always talking about u. Dave changed his mind about becoming an aeronautic engineer and building and flying planes, what you two always wanted to do, cos he lost one of his classmates in his new school to the sosoliso crash, he later went ahead to study Electrical Electronics Engineering and he is an Engineer today just like you both dreamed. My parents were very fond of you as well as all of us cos of your closeness to my brother Dave. I just told my mum about the news of your death and she is still screaming as I type this message. It is so so sad, so sad I just can't stop crying. I still have more and more memories of you to recount but I have to stop ere cos they are causing me too much pain right now. Peter Bello, you started touching lives from a very tender age, I read some of the tributes from your friends online and I couldn't help but nod and say 'yeah, these are all true' It is really Peter Bello. Dave is still in shock, I pray he gets over it, he never expected to lose another friend, especially one so close to another air crash. I can't even imagine what your parents and siblings are going through right now, you were the only son and the star of your family, mum and dad will miss you dearly, and we your friends will forever keep you in our hearts. I only wished I could see u again after we left calabar but I never got the chance. RIP PETER BELLO JNR. GOD BLESS AND BE WITH YOU. We love you so much cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by tholu: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Very strong and enouraging words from the Parents. God will give you fortitude to bear the loss. God please help Nigerians know you in a better light.
Re: Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) by glossyj(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Hot And Cold Stream In Ugep, Cross River State, Discovered By A Hunter / My Sujourn Through The Mystical Forest Of Igbo Olodumare...ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.