Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani (25872 Views)

Check Out The Photos Of The Woman Labelled As The Ugliest Woman In The World / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by stag: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
"I never knew being sexy was so offensive until I moved back to 'Africa'.

A Nigerian? Until she moved back to 'Africa'?

2 Likes

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
As sluty as she is she can't differentiate between a slut and a wife,yes people label them as sluts,but they had dignity,they supported their husband and help him grow his career...

Can the slut victoria kimani do this....more like

#feministwhilebeingaslut

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
How will this make buhari appoint ministers and stop Doing the work of legislature whilst not having done enough of his executive duties..

My brother, everything has changed.

No pun intended grin
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Injustice done against women.

Anyway, i know this thread will trigger gender war.

And, i also know the demigods are already here to tear any woman into pieces, and also call her all sorts of derogatory names, for expressing her view.
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
stag:
"I never knew being sexy was so offensive until I moved back to 'Africa'.

A Nigerian? Until she moved back to 'Africa'?

You don't know Africa is a country?

1 Like

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fluffy is just trying to make herself relevant by surrounding herself amidst Felas greatness.

1 Like

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
missbronze:

And, i also know the demigods are already here to tear any woman into pieces, and also call her all sorts of derogatory names, for expressing her view.

undecided
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
they were all sluts and fela's gold diggers

Yeah, you would know because you were you birthed by one the ‘sluts'cheesy
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Demigods:

undecided
Lol.

Not you.
Demigods:

undecided
Lol.

Not you.
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
kevinberry:
As sluty as she is she can't differentiate between a slut and a wife,yes people label them as sluts,but they had dignity,they supported their husband and help him grow his career...

Can the slut victoria kimani do this....more like

#feministwhilebeingaslut

Rubbish

Hi son of a slut!cheesy
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...this would make a good research topic for scholars.

"Fela's dancers as Slut : A critical discourse analysis"

LOLZ
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by pbs4real(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
missbronze:

if i start with u,u gna run outta this threadtongue

1 Like

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Johnnoo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
frodobee:

My brother, they were role models.

Role models my foot!!! cool
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
oreos:

Hi son of a slut!cheesy
what do you mean by this comment
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by AreaFada2: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
An angry woman seeking cheap relevance. Has anyone stopped her marrying and dancing for a musician? Aping the West without understanding their cultural evolution. We are evolving culturally daily. Stop trying to be what you're not by force. Our biggest contributions to human civilisation occurred at a time we looked inwards and believed in ourselves. Dragging Fela into this nonsense won't help anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Manchelsea(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
A very big congrats to those that played our games, the winning has just started.....you can still check the posted games if you think it is a scam....on www.90minutesprediction.com sign up and get all our games free.
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
pbs4real:
if i start with u,u gna run outta this threadtongue
Lol.

I wont run away.

I will rather kneel down and beg. Just as i am expected to be as an African woman.
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
kevinberry:

what do you mean by this comment

Well, a son of a slut will have no problem recognising a slut.
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Seadove70(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Whether nw label or slut I'm unconcerned. Give us better news dis one is rubbish
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Kennedyiheme: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fela kuti and his wives are big motivation, it depends on how you see life, u might say the "smoke weed" nd its bad, but good and bad came from the same source, from the same mother.....this pple fought for nigerian people with there style through music, they had the heart of a lion, ready to die for the cause of liberating nigerian people from evil leaders, and yet sme people tag them "sluts"? So unfortunate, these are pple tht are meant to be celeberated not abiola dt stole frm nigerians nd was still claiming saint
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
oreos:

Well, a son of a slut will have no problem recognising a slut.

Well I guess sluts and sons and daughters of sluts have this natural gene in then to be able to recognise sluts...

She is justifying her sluty life because fela's wife's where sluts yet fela was still a king,she forgot that unlike her,fela's wife habe dignity,they have a husband and utilise their sluty life to help and support his career...

I recognise her as a slut and you recognise me as a son of a slut,you are also a slut,that how the cycle continue

2 Likes

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by pbs4real(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
missbronze:
Lol.

I wont run away.

I will rather kneel down and beg. Just as i am expected to be as an African woman.

hmmm,i dnt trust dis ur kneeling dwn of a tin cos u might end up putting ur head in my trouserstonguetongue
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Shymm3x: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
What's the correlation between dancers and feminism? We already have feminazis in the West - this African type of feminism is starting to take shape as the village one lol.

Very soon, these clowns are going to start calling call girls, strippers, por.nstars, and video models feminists...and label the dearth of self pride/respect amongst women a form of female empowerment. Cray!

This is why some of us are scared of having daughters - you lot are going to hell in a hand basket.

1 Like

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmm,i dnt trust dis ur kneeling dwn of a tin cos u might end up putting ur head in my trouserstonguetongue
Kai, u too corrupt.

Anyway, my head in ur trousers, is for ur own sake.

I will do that to cast away spirits.
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
kevinberry:

Well I guess sluts and sons and daughters of sluts have this natural gene in then to be able to recognise sluts...

She is justifying her sluty life because fela's wife's where sluts yet fela was still a king,she forgot that unlike her,fela's wife habe dignity,they have a husband and utilise their sluty life to help and support his career...

I recognise her as a slut and you recognise me as a son of a slut,you are also a slut,that how the cycle continue

She did not call herself a slut

You did

And do you know why?

It is because you are also a product a slut, it is the only logical conclusion because it takes one to know one

I never called you a slut, I was merely restating what you have called yourselfcheesy

Cheers!
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by kannymoore(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Two pages gone and I still never see any comment wey make sense.

Victoria Kimani is sadly right about Fela's wives though... to an extent.

My opinion sha.
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
oreos:

Yeah, you would know because you were you birthed by one the ‘sluts'cheesy
for say u r around me, i for punch you in the eye embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by bejeria101(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
What does dis child knw abt fela?

2 Likes

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

for say u r around me, i for punch you in the eye embarassed embarassed

I knowcheesy but I would have also enjoyed the sight of you being bludgeoned to deathcheesy
Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
oreos:

I knowcheesy but I would have also enjoyed the sight of you being bludgeoned to deathcheesy
respect your mother next time

1 Like

Re: Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

respect your mother next time

You should too.

You can start by not referring to a woman you barely know as a slutcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) / Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.