Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

High Return On Investment - Vehicle Leasing And Haulage - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / High Return On Investment - Vehicle Leasing And Haulage (941 Views)

Any Vehicle Leasing Company Here! / Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. / Equipments For Leasing And Sales In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Return On Investment - Vehicle Leasing And Haulage by awumen: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
is a service delivery and logistics company based in Port Harcourt.
Our services include marine and vehicle logistics/leasing, haulage and materials delivery (land and water).

Our Mission is to help organizations achieve their set goals and ensure reasonable returns.
While our vision is to provide solutions tailored to suit our clients logistics need while helping them to achieve desired results in their core business.

While we are available to render optimum services to organization and the public, We humbly require interested PARTNERS in Rivers, Niger Delta States and in Nigeria, who are willing to partner with us.i.e, provide us with your vehicles (hilux, hummer bus, coaster, suv's, corolla, trucks and etc) and we will manage them for you and base on agreement, we will remit payment to you every ten days! give us a trial today and you will be convince.
Re: High Return On Investment - Vehicle Leasing And Haulage by awumen: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Many thanks for your response. we await more interested investors. we are very sure alot of people have two or more vehicles at home that can be put to such use. partner with us and we promise that you will refer others to us.
Re: High Return On Investment - Vehicle Leasing And Haulage by awumen: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
investors in niger delta, Nigeria and nairaland where una de, this na d opportunity to let dat car wey park for ur garage doing noting to bring u d pepper u know, call on us and lets make this work

PRADO, LANDCRUISER, SEQUIOA, HUMMER BUS, COASTER,HILUX, COROLLA and etc.
Re: High Return On Investment - Vehicle Leasing And Haulage by Ogazyduby: 2:37am On May 15, 2016
Assuming my driver delivers goods from Lagos to Abuja. On his way back he picks load to Lagos and he doesn't remit the proceeds to me because he knows that there is no way I will know he carried load. Is there a way I can know, e.g mounting camera?
Re: High Return On Investment - Vehicle Leasing And Haulage by awumen: 10:15am On May 16, 2016
in cases like these we make sure the drivers mate are infiltrated. i.e they are on our side and with them you can get all info. though its sometimes not easy but its workable. what can we manage for you?
Re: High Return On Investment - Vehicle Leasing And Haulage by awumen: 10:16am On May 16, 2016
is a service delivery and logistics company based in Port Harcourt.
Our services include marine and vehicle logistics/leasing, haulage and materials delivery (land and water).

Our Mission is to help organizations achieve their set goals and ensure reasonable returns.
While our vision is to provide solutions tailored to suit our clients logistics need while helping them to achieve desired results in their core business.

While we are available to render optimum services to organization and the public, We humbly require interested PARTNERS in Rivers, Niger Delta States and in Nigeria, who are willing to partner with us.i.e, provide us with your vehicles (hilux, hummer bus, coaster, suv's, corolla, trucks and etc) and we will manage them for you and base on agreement, we will remit payment to you every ten days! give us a trial today and you will be convince.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Distributor For A New Line Of Phones / How To Write A Business Plan For A New Business? - Marvejohndaily.com / Wonders Of Orange Essential Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.