Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Which Authority Do I Report This To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Authority Do I Report This To? (858 Views)

Federal airport authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Salary Scale / NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) / Who Do I Report To? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Authority Do I Report This To? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
There is this particular church owned by an Akwa ibom man close to my house and most of the members there are from Akwa ibom they disturb the environment with their drums everyday Sundays,Tuesdays and Fridays.especially Fridays when they are having their virgil is always a hell for we living next to the church to sleep comfortably. Our landlord and other landlords has approach the pastor in charge telling him that they should reduce the noise of their drums but he would not listen.

Am a Christian and the church I attend is still close to people's house but we don't play drums nor disturb the environment.

When ever they are having any programme or service you there not make or receive calls unless you travel Distance even in your room.

Now I need the right authorities in charge of this case so I can lay my complains to, cause that's not the way God ask us to worship him by disturbing the peace of other people and is not as though am been wicked.
Re: Which Authority Do I Report This To? by eme1n(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sango..

1 Like

Re: Which Authority Do I Report This To? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme1n:
Sango..
cos na people grin
eme1n:
Sango..
cos na your people grin
eme1n:
Sango..
cos na people grin
eme1n:
Sango..
cos na your people
Re: Which Authority Do I Report This To? by HDee(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
[b]the truth is, there is no authority you can report 'em to. /b]
Re: Which Authority Do I Report This To? by Raddie(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
if your landlords ass. or a CDA is registered your complains should go there. i'm sure they'll have the DPO or someone at the local govt.'s ear and should be able to resolve it.
Also if the place is leased the landlord should be approached also, he should be able to strong arm the pastor to pipe down a little.
Don't be brute and start thinking of making their speakers- if it's the fixed outdoor type, disappear o, d kind curse wey u go hear for next service enh
Re: Which Authority Do I Report This To? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Raddie:
if your landlords ass. or a CDA is registered your complains should go there. i'm sure they'll have the DPO or someone at the local govt.'s ear and should be able to resolve it.
Also if the place is leased the landlord should be approached also, he should be able to strong arm the pastor to pipe down a little.
Don't be brute and start thinking of making their speakers- if it's the fixed outdoor type, disappear o, d kind curse wey u go hear for next service enh
lols the church na strong church where you see pregnate,sick and mad people attimes staying there or coming there for prayers.though the compuond is leased by our landlord and our landlord is just dog that barks but can not bite he doest not have any say and he also complains.
Re: Which Authority Do I Report This To? by blank(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Report at the Lagos state ministry of the environment. I think they are the ones in charge of reducing/penalizing noise pollution.

2 Likes

Re: Which Authority Do I Report This To? by ahamonyeka(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
blank:
Report at the Lagos state ministry of the environment. I think they are the ones in charge of reducing/penalizing noise pollution.
OK,thank you.
Re: Which Authority Do I Report This To? by Raddie(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
lols the church na strong church where you see pregnate,sick and mad people attimes staying there or coming there for prayers.though the compuond is leased by our landlord and our landlord is just dog that barks but can not bite he doest not have any say and he also complains.
oga your case strong o!
move out already

(1) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya Threatens To Kill Ekiti Based Gigolo / Ghost Boats Mystery Grips Japan (pictured) / (photos) See The Big Alligator My Brother Killed In Our Backyard Just Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.