Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves (3461 Views)

Funny Pictures Of Buhari That Will Make You Laugh (no Disrespect) / Graphic Artist Photoshops Wizkid And Orezi (see Funny Photos) / 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari Showing How Typical Naija Mothers React 2 Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by buki5: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari is known to be a disciplined man, so it’s not uncanny to see that he has all the expressions of a typical Nigerian father
Here are some of his photos which mirror the behaviour of the typical Nigerian father:

1) That face your dad makes when you attempt to walk out of the house in ripped or incredibly tight jeans.

2) The face your father makes when you ask him for money and he pretends to be watching news with all manner ofseriouness.

See more: http://newspepa.com/10-funny-photos-of-buhari-that-depicts-how-typical-nigerian-fathers-react-to-situations-26017

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by MegMich(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol!! PMB repping Naija fathers!

Shout out to all 'good' Naija fathers.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by Yustash001(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
In PMB's voice...I belong to everybody and nobody...

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by pretydiva(f): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lolzz..i luv naija jor.hit like 4 my president

Op bia cm complete dis post oo

5 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Naija dad's face since 1662 heheheeheehehe

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by donholy28(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
That second pix correct die..den dem go begin lecture u on how dem no ask 1 naira from their father before giving u d money
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by dkronicle(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Correct
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by Secrets11(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Lolzz..i luv naija jor.hit like 4 my president
Nairalanders begging for likes since time immemorial grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by pretydiva(f): 5:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Secrets11:
Nairalanders begging for likes since time immemorial grin
I don't need 2 beg 4 likes dude. Mr president deserves all d likes in dis world. So nor b my fault say dis thread is dedicated 2 him

If e 2 pain u,beg 4 ya own like tongue
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depicts How Typical Nigerian Fathers Behaves by Zikavirus(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
na dis 2 pictures mek u go create thread, begin dey type dis rubbish mtcheewww iwu Anuofia!

(1) (Reply)

World Sexiest Photobomb. A Girl Photobomb Another's Selfie In A Very Sexy Way / End Of Hkn Music As Davido Launches New Label, Fights With B-red? / Davido Punches His Friend For Saying "Chioma I Love you Baby".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.