Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now (1298 Views)

My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by Mykel4God(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Meat !!!

Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by christinie(f): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Picture? The guy below me must be high on his own fart. His old eye glasses need replacement.
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by donspero(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
you and your frnd most be d last of d cave men in nigeria cheesy shocked

ftc aga dis week game face wink

d idiot blow me be like i wanted to be ftc but dat d tin go
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by Sylvarresta(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
u be akara ogun? abeg picture da jare
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by RoyalBlak007: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Joke?
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by Mykel4God(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Anoda pix

Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by Elosky20: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
w
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by Mykel4God(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
D tin no wan upload dan 1 pix o

Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by goodmorning40: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
So even bush men browse
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by christinie(f): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
donspero:
you and your frnd most be d last of d cave men in nigeria cheesy shocked

ftc aga dis week game face wink

d idiot blow me be like i wanted to be ftc but dat d tin go
dreamer.
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by kamair237(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
U should be locked up tho.....
Wat did DAT alligator do to u....
Don't u watch National Geographic Chanel....

Help protect d ecosystem for ur children and ur children children...
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by dangote7510(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
thy shall not kill, anyway, as una don kill am now, wetin una go use am do?
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by zinachidi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
do u even know what 'enormous' is??

More alligators to ur elbow bro..cool
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by Mykel4God(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
goodmorning40:
So even bush men browse
I can see you're high on weed
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by Mykel4God(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
zinachidi:
do u even know what 'enormous' is??

More alligators to ur elbow bro..cool
Will you be my English Teacher
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by Houseofglam7(f): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Diaris God o!
All dis animals you're killing
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by bigiyaro(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
xo una don leave snakes, na lizards now! Una try.
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by blank(f): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
It's not an alligator, it is a monitor lizard.
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by Mykel4God(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
blank:
It's not an alligator, it is a monitor lizard.
What is it monitoring
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by donspero(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
dreamer.

So ur calling me Joseph, d knock I go send come meet u for dream dey do press up grin
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by christinie(f): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2015
donspero:

So ur calling me Joseph, d knock I go send come meet u for dream dey do press up grin
speak Arabic please.
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by donspero(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
speak Arabic please.

[url][/url] lol Ms chritinie wat I do?
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by christinie(f): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2015
donspero:

[url][/url] lol Ms chritinie wat I do?
lol
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by donspero(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
lol

Ur cute tho... so I would forgive u
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by christinie(f): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2015
donspero:

Ur cute tho... so I would forgive u
grin
Re: Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now by donspero(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=christinie post=37315335] grin[/quote

Yah wink

(1) (Reply)

Http://smileprodirectsite.com/regenes-lift/ / Sports Bet Winner Of Millions Denied Payment / The Trees That Grows Like The Shape Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.