Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting (60112 Views)

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by shrek4(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2016
nnadychuks:
It seems like no one here has watched shrek4

angry

I don turn movie abi?
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by nnadychuks(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2016
shrek4:

angry
I don turn movie abi?
lolz lolz bro na the movie pick ur name use
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by shrek4(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2016
nnadychuks:
lolz lolz bro na the movie pick ur name use

I should drag the producers to court.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by nnadychuks(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2016
shrek4:

I should drag the producers to court.
lol please don't o
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Electronzeez(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Fabulous0019:

I don't... The villain in part 2 made it quite interesting.... With all the action there.....

Neckromong !!

I like the character commander vakao. I like that part where he told the purifier ; first and always i am a neckromong commander so if you are here to test my loyality you are testing my patience .

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Addict000(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2016
oh!! love movies.......my list: lord of the rings(all 3), harry potter (all cool, the hobbit (all 3), django unchained, a million ways to die in the west, john wick, how to train you dragon(1&2), now you see me, mr and mrs, mad max, the host, oceans 11, think like a man (1&2), finding nemo, captain america: civil war, 12 angry men (1957),Schindler's list, shawshank redemption, forrest gump, the man from U.N.C.L.E, the little prince (you must see dis), dragon blade, enders game(crazy strategies), focus(criminal mindset), fury(classic war movie), enemies at the gate, oh!! guardians of galaxy(hw can i almost forget dat?), hotel transylvania(1&2), minions, the grand budapest hotel, the bullet vanishes, The martian, The walk(power of believe), pursuit of happiness.....anybdy who is having a hardtym achievinghis goals or going through a touch time shuld see pursuit of happiness, the walk and forrest gump.
i don tire abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Chuksgeo: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Think Like a Man, 3 Idiots, Flight, Foreigner, Crinal Minds, Saving Private Ryan, The Pursuit of Happiness,

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by phillthy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Gladiator

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by TheBawse(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
It follows /horror
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by proffnico(m): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheBawse:
It follows /horror
It follows ke
Have you seen CONJURING, CABIN IN THE WOODS AND MAMA?..
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Coming To America
Die Hard With A Vengeance
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by elkraune(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Kenzico:
I can't stop watching Inception or Pirates of carribbean. Somtyms BF comes to mind at tyms
wreck it Ralph
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by loshybab(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2016
mehhhhnñn,your topic/question is kinda complex.let's put them in categories

nollywood- Koto aiye, formidable force, desperados, full moon, oyenusi

Bollywood- 3 idiots, baghban, bichhoo, veer-zara, China gate

series- 24, strike back, legend of the seeker, iron empress, sea gods,jumong etc

hollywood- van helsing, blade, the quest, twins dragon, kungfu hustle .......

the list is just endless op

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Julivas(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please, can someone give website addresses to download some of these films. Thanks.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by gsalvatore: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Inception, Defiance, Hateful eight, the good the bad the ugly, Dusk till Dawn.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by nnadychuks(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2016
loshybab:
mehhhhnñn,your topic/question is kinda complex.let's put them in categories

nollywood- Koto aiye, formidable force, desperados, full moon, oyenusi

Bollywood- 3 idiots, baghban, bichhoo, veer-zara, China gate

series- 24, strike back, legend of the seeker, iron empress, sea gods,jumong etc

hollywood- van helsing, blade, the quest, twins dragon, kungfu hustle .......

the list is just endless op
Hehe bro kungfu hustle that old film cheesy
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by nnadychuks(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2016
Julivas:
Please, can someone give website addresses to download some of these films. Thanks.
maybe you can download from youtube.. Search for the movie then copy link.. Paste on keepvid.com and start download

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by nnadychuks(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2016
Lalasticlala has not commented on my post once.. Oya come and tell us your top 5 films o cool
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Eyes wide shut
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by atirolu(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Budget padding directed by jubrin
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by adedayoa2(f): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Private Valentine, The other woman, 3 Idiots, Maleficient, Gods not dead
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by jamexborn(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dictator

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by BashMe1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Incredibles
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Okuda(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Scarface mehn
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by jackie35(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
nnadychuks:
Well, mine are; legend of the seeker, everybody hates chris, universal soldier(day of reckoning), frozen, wise inlaws,city hunter and iron king... What are yours?

A VILLAGE IN AFRICA
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sleek82(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
24 (like one billion times)
Lord of the rings (infact, uncountable)
Fighting temptations
Rules of engagement
Van helsing (cant believe i forgot it at first)
Sound of music
Police academy
Police story
Drunken master
Robocop
Childs play
Ghost
Armour of god
gods must be crazy

2 Likes

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Mimisboygreat: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
The last ship
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Emxurl(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Una no mention Aki and Paw Paw..... chaaaiii una no try!!
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by hjedua(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
The good, the bad and the ugly The gods must be crazy legend of the seeker one tree hills sarafina.... lots more.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by OjujuCalabar(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ukwa
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by zeb04(f): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Conan the babarian

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Ajanacool(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Prison break, 24, Mr Bones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) / "Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.