Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Question And Urgent Answer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Question And Urgent Answer Needed (311 Views)

Bloggers In The House I Need Urgent Answer To This Question / Please I Need An Urgent Answer On This Google Adsense? / Cool Question And Answer Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question And Urgent Answer Needed by seunjerry1583(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good day house. Pls is it possible for me to reduce online video sizes for example,, YouTube videos ( say a 50mb video to like 20mb) before downloading the videos? with or without losing much video quality? And how pls? All o us know the cost of video downloading especially with mobile data
Re: Question And Urgent Answer Needed by bassdow: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
yea its very possible especially if downloading YouTube videos. all you have to do is use YouTube downloading websites and select a different video format with lower video size. For example, mp4 videos are always larger than 3gp videos while HD videos are always the largest but also have the best image quality

(1) (Reply)

Glancestar Is Here To Help Your Business Grow, How? Click To Glance / Domain Give Away / A Must Read For All Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.