Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,062 members, 7,821,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? (2688 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Pays School Fees For 270 School Students In Southwest States / Compound Wives ( Olóbìnrin - Ilé ) In Oyan, Southwest Nigeria / Ethnographical Research On Blacksmithing, Ibadan, Oyo State Southwest, Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by INTROVERT(f): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
so i was scrolling my FB page and came across this. Is this true or was the poster lying.

Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by casyrotts(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ftc me o
Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
ok
Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by Immanueladebol(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dnt tink so
Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by johnydon22(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Animal cruelty, barbarism, dirty, archaic and outdated rituals... Religion really is the Opium of the masses..…If you want a crowd to behave like simpletons, give them a religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2015
johnydon22:
Animal cruelty, barbarism, dirty, archaic and outdated rituals... Religion really is the Opium of the masses..…If you want a crowd to behave like simpletons, give them a religion

Do you know that many of the drugs you use comes from animal sacrifice? Who do you think are the preliminary test subjects for the drugs?
Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:24am On Aug 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
so i was scrolling my FB page and came across this. Is this true or was the poster lying.

They taught us something like this in Yoruba culture in primary school.
Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by amor4ce(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Yes it is true, and I've participated in such a number of times. The dog is for Ogun.

The Europeans offer dogs to Ares who is a son of Zeus and Hera and the opposite of Ogun.
Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by amor4ce(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2015
johnydon22:
When Europeans arrived in what is now known as Jamestown colony they engaged in cannibalism of themselves. The British royalty who colonized us eat human flesh[url][/url] but preach Christianity and Europeans have a history of cannibalism. You are a slave.
Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
hw u doing, pls sorry for derailing, do you mind reppng my blog URL on ur signature?
Wanted to message you earlier but ur siggy says otherwise.
Thanks
Re: Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria? by macof(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
johnydon22:

Eating meat is animal cruelty? Are you a vegetarian?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Men On NL (or In Nigeria) So Abusive? / What Is The 'ofo' In Igbo? / Delta Igbo,bendel Igbo,ikwerre Igbo,do They Really Matter To The Igbo Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.