Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Legend Of Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Legend Of Dragnet (8002 Views)

Get E Copy Of Dragnet Past Q & A #numerical/verbal/abstract Reasoning / Get E Copy Of DRAGNET Past Q&A #numerical/verbal/abstract Reasoning / Dragnet Test invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by dhantey324(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Why do I feel the op is lying? undecided
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2015
dhantey324:
Why do I feel the op is lying? undecided
lol, which part? Are you sure you are commenting on the right thread?
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by GentleNaaz(m): 2:54am On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
Well well, i came I saw I conquered is the case here, two months ago, at the ending part of my youth service, i started searching for jobs like mad, i applied to everything appliable, in the middle of this my job search, i came across a legend, a legend of 'the drag net. ', i waz made to undestand that they set the most difficult exam i will ever write, and they will drag you down just like their name.
About a week plus now, i received a mail from this group of which i had read so many legends of, dragnet, i was asked to prepare because they had scheduled a match against me, as if that was not bad enough, the match was organised and sponsored by another legend known to unleash terror, KPMG.
I had my heart in my throat, almost about to throw up when i read all the scary things this duo had done to people, but I armored up, expecting the worst.
Long story short, the day of the test came, and i was dissapointed, because i realised that the legend was a lie, dragnet is not difficult, i know this because i know i am not all that smart, but i was able to pass two dragnet exam with ease.
I am writing this because a lot of smart guys and girls out there fail the exams because they get scared by all this false legends. I stand here as a survivor to tell all those that will come after me that the legend is a lie.
Plus you should always armor up in prayer
help send dragnet/gmat PQ to me via
awuchichinaza@gmail.com
awuchicn@gmail.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by mosbiod(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
Guys, follow this link to download it http://www.4shared.com/get/QqiCYi86ba/The_Official_Guide_for_GMAT_Re.html

Gotten bro... gotten and shared to my friends as well... Thanks for the link cheesy
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by mosbiod(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
@MacMaster01 i hope you got any of the Job or scholarship sir
MacMaster01:
I think I have written dragnet 6 times:
-sahara 2014 failed sad
-agip postgrad scholarship 2014 failed angry
-mobil postgrad scholarship 2014 passed smiley
-oando 2014 passed smiley
-nigerian stock exchange 2015 passed cheesy
-Access bank 2015 passed cheesy

I failed the first 2 due to fear and uncertainty but by God's grace I don't think I can fail it again, that's if I'll ever write it again undecided
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by jazinogold(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
well I have written 3dragnet tests so far failed the 1st one and passed the remaining two!

op dragnet pattern their questions with respect to the companies demand! the three dragnet tests v written has different patterns! but dragnet tests r not difficult, I rescheduled a coy test 3times because of d fear of dragnet!

op u don write work force test before?

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by MacMaster01(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
mosbiod:
@MacMaster01 i hope you got any of the Job or scholarship sir
yes sir
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
jazinogold:
well I have written 3dragnet tests so far failed the 1st one and passed the remaining two!

op dragnet pattern their questions with respect to the companies demand! the three dragnet tests v written has different patterns! but dragnet tests r not difficult, I rescheduled a coy test 3times because of d fear of dragnet!

op u don write work force test before?
neva write work force, e pass dragnet?
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dragnet ..... i wont say its hard, it depends on your point of view and the strength of ur foundation (Mat and English)
tho only written twice with KPMG *This one was a rock star i remember the test been for 2.1 and 1st class but still over 90%(80+ ppl) in my hall failed it* and NIS. Tho winning twice might be a fluke but really dragnet is jes stage 1 of most recruitment processes, some have upto 5 levels.
... if u go into dragnet test carrying the orientation that its hard u will surely fail it*Panic attack* ... The key is to go into the exam hall like a boss cool and ensure you hav a good morale...

...the test can be tougher in some cases, it depends on the firm that is recruiting but then their questions has pattern, practice will always improve speed and accuracy...
...in other news i never use any of the test to get job, any HR in the house? one boy dy here wey dy find work ooo grin, the hustle continues but if you are aiming to work with the big guns ..u shud be chewing dragnet....
MacMaster01...peeps go soon dy ref u for prayer point oo grin

2 Likes

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by vien014(f): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:

i have, trick is, it takes 2mins to read the comprehension each, total of 10 mins for the 5, the questions take less than 10sec each if you understand the comprehension.
Reading lots of comprehension passages will help with your speed, and maybe you will find one or two in the exam
Hi good pm pls I will really appreciate if you can send the gmats to my mail obivivien91@yahoo.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by MacMaster01(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
geobukky:

Lmao.. no be so oh

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by jazinogold(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
neva write work force, e pass dragnet?
e pass o!
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by jazinogold(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
geobukky:
Dragnet ..... i wont say its hard, it depends on your point of view and the strength of ur foundation (Mat and English)
tho only written twice with KPMG *This one was a rock star i remember the test been for 2.1 and 1st class but still over 90%(80+ ppl) in my hall failed it* and NIS. Tho winning twice might be a fluke but really dragnet is jes stage 1 of most recruitment processes, some have upto 5 levels.
... if u go into dragnet test carrying the orientation that its hard u will surely fail it*Panic attack* ... The key is to go into the exam hall like a boss cool and ensure you hav a good morale...

...the test can be tougher in some cases, it depends on the firm that is recruiting but then their questions has pattern, practice will always improve speed and accuracy...
...in other news i never use any of the test to get job, any HR in the house? one boy dy here wey dy find work ooo grin, the hustle continues but if you are aiming to work with the big guns ..u shud be chewing dragnet....
I be your fellow geologist in the struggle! which basin u dy?
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by marqueetim(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Never failed any test so far. Started with the legendary dragnet, they are good actually. But ultimately like geobukky said, its more about having a good foundation for your Mathematics & English. Never had to really practise much for any test including SHL. Thanks to quality education as a child at home and private schools. Not to forget as always Baba God Noni.

2 Likes

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by kodlins(f): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:

i have, trick is, it takes 2mins to read the comprehension each, total of 10 mins for the 5, the questions take less than 10sec each if you understand the comprehension.
Reading lots of comprehension passages will help with your speed, and maybe you will find one or two in the exam

Exactly. The trick is not to rush the comprehension. Take time and read through and all the answers will be staring at you
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2015
jazinogold:
I be your fellow geologist in the struggle! which basin u dy?
... Na basement complex area I dy grin... Am in ib jare.... #Geophysics
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by ElDeeVee(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2015
marqueetim:
Never failed any test so far. Started with the legendary dragnet, they are good actually. But ultimately like geobukky said, its more about having a good foundation for your Mathematics & English. Never had to really practise much for any test including SHL. Thanks to quality education as a child at home and private schools. Not to forget as always Baba God Noni.
Bad guy...come teach me na
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Emasel(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2015
marqueetim:

Badt guy!
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Emasel(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2015
geobukky:

Bros, you haven't written Dragnet GSE test I guess. The KPMG test administered by Dragnet is GMAT and different from their usual Verbal, Numerical and Abstract thingy. Unless, the NIS test was fully administered by Dragnet in their usual Verbal, Numerical and Abstract format, then you are yet to have the real Dragnet experience.
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by marqueetim(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2015
See this oga. you want make i reveal your identity.
ElDeeVee:

Bad guy...come teach me na
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by marqueetim(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Yeah sometimes dragnet role is just to help administer the test. I really agree with the view that so far. Dragnet is the best. But wait o, who don write Workforce. The questions they brought for an AC was tough o. 20 questions for 15minute with wicked stories for all question and calculation. McKinsey is also tough from what I have seen.
Emasel:

Bros, you haven't written Dragnet GSE test I guess. The KPMG test administered by Dragnet is GMAT and different from their usual Verbal, Numerical and Abstract thingy. Unless, the NIS test was fully administered by Dragnet in their usual Verbal, Numerical and Abstract format, then you are yet to have the real Dragnet experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Emasel:

I don't know ooo, NIS is dragnet and nothing dy dia esp if you are gifted with abstract part, and the NIS sef relative to KPMG is child's play... It's all foundation knowledge... Some pre-varsity peeps fit kill d test sef...
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2015
marqueetim:
Yeah sometimes dragnet role is just to help administer the test. I really agree with the view that so far. Dragnet is the best. But wait o, who don write Workforce. The questions they brought for an AC was tough o. 20 questions for 15minute with wicked stories for all question and calculation. McKinsey is also tough from what I have seen.
Abeg no dy mention Mckinney... Na from space dem questions dy come... I tink it's d toughest I'll ever come across

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Pls forward to my mail.. Blessingcharis@gmail.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by marqueetim(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol. grin you don write their test? if na me be you I for don become HR expert and bone all dis jobs. shocked
geobukky:

Abeg no dy mention Mckinney... Na from space dem questions dy come... I tink it's d toughest I'll ever come across
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
marqueetim:
Lol. grin you don write their test? if na me be you I for don become HR expert and bone all dis jobs. shocked
cheesy nt really I jes did dem practice questions wen Google.com told me it's the toughest... In the end, it was nt me dat sampled the questions, it's the questions that sample me... I said to myself if practice is like this, how the main test go be And dy won't allow calculator in the test condition ooo

Me ke, HR? U senior me for jobberland na...wen I start dy write test, I dy look up to u grin
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Temmiethorpeh(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pls help me with the pas
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Viscy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
mosbiod:

Gotten bro... gotten and shared to my friends as well... Thanks for the link cheesy

I'm finding it difficult to download it. Please help me out by forwardng the Gmat to viscydgreat@gmail.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by MoyoGENERAL: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2015
geobukky:

... Na basement complex area I dy grin... Am in ib jare.... #Geophysics
Geophysics, thats cool!

Apply for MSc Integrated Petroleum Exploration and Evaluation Studies( Geophysics Option) at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences, UNIBEN
You will really enjoy it. The course content is very rich.
Borehole Geophysics
Quantitative Interpretation and Rock Physics
4D seismics
Seismic data Acquisition
with modules in petroleum geology and engineering...

leave basement complex and hard rock region and come over to the Niger-Delta basin!!!!!
lol
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
MoyoGENERAL:

Geophysics, thats cool!

Apply for MSc Integrated Petroleum Exploration and Evaluation Studies( Geophysics Option) at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences, UNIBEN
You will really enjoy it. The course content is very rich.
Borehole Geophysics
Quantitative Interpretation and Rock Physics
4D seismics
Seismic data Acquisition
with modules in petroleum geology and engineering...

leave basement complex and hard rock region and come over to the Niger-Delta basin!!!!!
lol
Na xo the tin b jare... I really wish I could go buh it's money... Heard it's abt #2.3m.... I was even thinking about center for petroleum geoscience @ IPS uniport... They are both elite programs buh d fee is crazy... Me sef wan go soft rock na,na dia some ppl dy see billions stash grin
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by MoyoGENERAL: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
geobukky:

Na xo the tin b jare... I really wish I could go buh it's money... Heard it's abt #2.3m.... I was even thinking about center for petroleum geoscience @ IPS uniport... They are both elite programs buh d fee is crazy... Me sef wan go soft rock na,na dia some ppl dy see billions stash grin

yeah it's about 2.5million, but SHELL gives scholarship to all admitted students.
as at last year, those admitted only paid 500k.....
It might change this year o, but it cant be up to that of CPG in Uniport..

NB: CGPA requirement 4.0 and above!
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
MoyoGENERAL:

yeah it's about 2.5million, but SHELL gives scholarship to all admitted students.
as at last year, those admitted only paid 500k.....
It might change this year o, but it cant be up to that of CPG in Uniport..

NB: CGPA requirement 4.0 and above!
Yea... I know shell is in control of the program just as Total is for IPS... There was even a year dy only paid 290k... The issue I jes have with center of excellence is that wen I checked dia website it was last updated 2013 so no info... Buh shey na dia u dy ni, wen d form dy comot and hw much, if I have the 500k I'll so go, I tink CPG form is available till next month the tuition is abt 1.5m I tink.... The MSc from the 2 institutions are better than most UK schools plus u get 6 month IT in an Oil company (that alone sef dn kill any msc and ofcourse u get ur moni back grin) @ a point I said if I can't do msc @ any of the 2 schools, I'll rather nt do msc, buh wia d money dy... If u have info kindly supply me Sha, God can still do anything... There is also one laser geoscience training like Dat (basically oil and gas training, geological Geophysical and geochemical tools) it's also 1million for registration and it's jes abt 6months and I tink dy attach u for IT too... We no nid to go UK buh dis tins cost for here too undecided and dats y normal geoscience curricula in most Nigerian universities are poor, like u pay 150k skool fees and u get 150k value plus u spend average of 30months if u are lucky and brilliant

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower: Non Graduates Posted, Payment Commences After Posting / Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates / Richlife Commercial And Logistics Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.