Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) (105841 Views)

Python Killed In My Compound, Sold For N1000 Today / Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by collinshrf: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Kaeboy:
asin? dis is a rodent and u call ursef wildlife student
dis one has a long tail na,
Oya go back and reread...I said that is neither a grasscutter or a giant rat commonly called bush rat...
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by KingTom(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Mr President, no vex nah embarassed
Na my neighbours from Oyo state chop am.
Na only snap I snap amembarassed
So you now associate yourself with those who feed on vermin? You are testing the patience of president Bashir! I will write a strongly worded to Mr. President you will be drafted into the Sudanese army! There your slim body will be of better use contributing meaningfully to the growth of our nation rather than feasting on ravenous varmints!!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2015
U guys eat rat? shocked
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Ajayiawo: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2015
This is RABBIT and NOT grasscuter.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2015
KingTom:

So you now associate yourself with those who feed on vermin? You are testing the patience of president Bashir! I will write a strongly worded to Mr. President you will be drafted into the Sudanese army! There your slim body will be of better use contributing meaningfully to the growth of our nation rather than feasting on ravenous varmints!!!! angry angry

Kide?
Kil'agbe, kil'eju?
Onto say I snap bush rat you wan finish geesi wey dey dishornary? undecided

If I come eat am nko? angry

Tell your president to jump inside lagoongrincheesy
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by 1miccza: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2015
AreaFada2:

I wonder o. Though both are rodents, grass-cutter is cane rat. Has spikes and more stout in appearance.

This one that strays into town can easily carry diseases that domestic rats carry, like plague caused by Yersinia pestis.
One needs to be careful.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by 1miccza: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2015
AreaFada2:

I wonder o. Though both are rodents, grass-cutter is cane rat. Has spikes and more stout in appearance.

This one that strays into town can easily carry diseases that domestic rats carry, like plague caused by Yersinia pestis.
One needs to be careful.

Bros rat na rat jooo
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Davecafary(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Some Nigerian folks sha,anytime they see an extraordinarily big rat they will call it bushrat or grasscut and kill the poor thing.And must they always adopt kill and eat style to everything they see.Snakes,they will kill and post picture'This snake was killed in my compound today','This Lion was killed in my room today','This dragon was killed in my area today'...nawa for some Nairalanders sha.But that's none of my business..this toptea taste great cool

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by KingTom(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Kide?
Kil'agbe, kil'eju?
Onto say I snap bush rat you wan finish geesi wey dey dishornary? undecided

If I come eat am nko? angry

Tell your president to jump inside lagoongrincheesy
Ah! Now I understand! Because you people lived in epe you feel you are not under the Awujale of Ijebu Sudan? angry
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by xxiv(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2015
YourMain
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2015
Moana:
do you say no to animal brutality everytime u dey chop KFC?

angry undecided
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Looks like rat. Poor grass cutter. This is wickedness. U should've let it live. grin. Say NO to animal brutality !!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
but you eat turkey and chicken right?

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by ozbrian(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2015
send me your state, and address we Re coming to arrest those behind the killing. ;Dsend me your state, and address we Re coming to arrest those behind the killing.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by niceangel: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Las fever around the corner. Bro u and I sabina say that thing na rat no be grass cutter.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by jacabi(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Na so "WE" kill snake o...
Chai, even d guys no fit kill am, if not for the security...

Opelenge, tell me, if that snake was in ur room and no body was around except you, what would have you done that night?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by billyG(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dem want 2 eat that shiiit eatiing Rat?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
xxiv:
YourMain

Ew. What the Hell. I actually hate you so much. That's sick. Disgusting vermin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by xxiv(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
YourMain:

Ew. What the Hell. I actually hate you so much. That's sick. Disgusting vermin
Mind your language young woman. That's somebody's meal.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
xxiv:

Mind your language young woman. That's somebody's meal.

Ehm. I'm older than you. undecided

No way someone's actually going to eat that.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by xxiv(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. I'm older than you. undecided
No way someone's actually going to eat that.
Dey dull yourself. What do you think "bush meat" is?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
xxiv:

Dey dull yourself. What do you think "bush meat" is?

Ehm. Animals that live in the forest ?

It's not rat is it ? That's actually sick
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by cdaboss: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
niggaz be eating rat tongue
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by abbeyty(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hw many kilo of meat you are going to get from that poor rat? Poverty na bastar....
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Apologies not necessarysmiley

tnx dearie...
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by gbonozee: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I heard her scream "Kill it" kill it" I jumped out thinking it was a snake.
(I don promise Jacabi say I must kill snake tongue )

When I got the scene of the commotion, I met the corpse of a Grass Cutter lying on the floor cry embarassed

4bobo meat don set o tongue

Tosyne2much come come chop Rat, sorry grass cuttergringrin

Kingtom wa je okete grin

Mizmyco.li Bia ri Oke-ofia wink

Ebola...
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
jacabi:

Chai, even d guys no fit kill am, if not for the security...

Opelenge, tell me, if that snake was in ur room and no body was around except you, what would have you done that night?

See kweshion.
Leave the room for the snake of coursegrin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
KingTom:

Ah! Now I understand! Because you people lived in epe you feel you are not under the Awujale of Ijebu Sudan? angry

He is my houseboytongue
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by redsun(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ebola is still around,mind you.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by temidayo358: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
You should have told us, it was a graphic pic na. Innocent animal. RIP
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by murphyg: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
na big rat u chop, na packaging say na grasscutter.... this one na real ratcutter and it looks sick...... grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Ayatullah(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
YOU ARE A DIRTY FELLOW!
For that big rat to exist in your compound
You are super dirty!
For you to contemplate eating an unslaughtered animal
You have broken all the rules of
The three Abrahamic faith: Judaism, Xtianity and Islam.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nwtptx(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is a rat.African Giant rat to be precise.Scientific name Cricetomys gambianus.You will be amazed at their capabilities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.