Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Please I Really Need Help On My Andriod - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Really Need Help On My Andriod (450 Views)

Do We Really Need 6GB Of RAM On Our Smartphones? / Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know / Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Really Need Help On My Andriod by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
pls pals if anybody will kindly help in identifying this problem .when i plug my phone a yellow triangle sign will surface beside the battery .thereby making the battery not to charge .pls i want to know if the fault lies with the battery, charging port or phone.pls i will charish all contribution and advice.below are the description of what am talking about.
Re: Please I Really Need Help On My Andriod by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Etophikisi:
pls pals if anybody will kindly help in identifying this problem .when i plug my phone a yellow triangle sign will surface beside the battery .thereby making the battery not to charge .pls i want to know if the fault lies with the battery, charging port or phone.pls i will charish all contribution and advice.below are the description of what am talking about.
have

you tried to change the ba3 bro?

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Wants To Sell Blackberry P'9981 Brand New Or Uk Used / Boom J7 VS ?? / Online Streaming App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.