Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Wat Is Direct Entry All About - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wat Is Direct Entry All About (5635 Views)

Should He Just Rewrite Jamb Or Do Is Direct Entry? / Is Direct Entry Form For 2012 Out? Pls Answer. / When Is Direct Entry Form Is Going To Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wat Is Direct Entry All About by bouboubee(f): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2009
pls guys i will like to know how to go about d direct entry thing.am an undergraduate though,n wll b tru by september.but i am to go to some other university.do i nid to get a form from jamb?pls give me d details
Re: Wat Is Direct Entry All About by tenry(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2009
direct entry is meant for ND/HND holder who wants to cross to the university and such candidate will be admitted to 200level provided he has upper credit and has satisfied other requirements of the school.How ever if you are attending a university presently,you don't need direct entry again.Also if it is uni diploma,u can not be admitted to another uni other than your present uni and in that case, you will equally be admitted to 200level provided you meet up with their requirements too.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? / Uniben Is Unfair In Their Preadmission Screening / How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.