Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima (51657 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Check out how their skin colour rhymes. Ice Prince and his girlfriend, French-Ghanaian beauty Maima have been going strong now since making their relationship public January this year. Cute couple!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/iceprince-pictured-in-bed-with-his.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=14pt]Make the device of that MOD that will move this to FP catch virus, catch hanging, catch no network coverage...[/size]

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by casyrotts(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
I be fine boy yet... I no fit get girls like this...... Na all this girls with ekuke dog face na im just dey love me....

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Rotimi47: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chest piecing!

3 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by vizkiz: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
he is GIVING her from the back in that first picture! Believe me angry

4 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by HDee(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
the babe set.. grin
Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by SUGARBEE(f): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol.. The posters above me ehn!
Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by ladyF(f): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
What are they doing on the bed? shocked

They are praying for Nigeria. grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by sathel(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
casyrotts:
I be fine boy yet... I no fit get girls like this...... Na all this girls with ekuke dog face na im just dey love me....
with time bro...better girls go like u

4 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by HDee(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
casyrotts:
na only you?? As in, I no even understand self.

8 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by slimmyjimmy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin
ladyF:
What are they doing on the bed? shocked
They are praying for Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by casyrotts(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
HDee:
na only you?? As in, I no even understand self.
na so one girl like dat add me for whatsapp... So we chat... as i ask her hobby oboi come see hobby... I love cooking, taking care of my children, taking care of my husband, washing, cleaning.... Oboi na wife advert she just dey do like dat o...... When i ask for her pics..... Hmmm i swear that night i go evening deliverance.... When i explain to my pastor the guy say... Bro john this is the lords doing... Lol i Shock

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
casyrotts:
na so one girl like dat add me for whatsapp... So we chat... as i ask her hobby oboi come see hobby... I love cooking, taking care of my children, taking care of my husband, washing, cleaning.... Oboi na wife advert she just dey do like dat o...... When i ask for her pics..... Hmmm i swear that night i go evening deliverance.... When i explain to my pastor the guy say... Bro john this is the lords doing... Lol i Shock
dry

83 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by casyrotts(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
islandprincess:
dry
Lol ekuke

15 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Chestar5(f): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Okay we have seen d picture

what is the moral lesson

3 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by agoadiv(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
this one will soon call herself babaymamagrin

4 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Yustash001(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Stunning ko...running ni..

2 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by HDee(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
casyrotts:
ewwoo... With all the advertising, lol
Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
casyrotts:
hahhhhhaaa, u no well ooo
Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Houseofglam7(f): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Nairaland........... Gradually demoting itself to a blog.
SMH

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Kenzico(m): 1:26am On Aug 22, 2015
I tot he had a baby mama....

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by pretydiva(f): 5:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Ice prince pls do d needful n stop eating d kitty cat 4 free

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Princeparix(m): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Abeg Na only me Wey no see Ice prince

The title said: Ice prince pictured in bed with Stunning girlfriend.

Hand Na ice prince?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Good for them
Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by donholy28(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2015
I see only an arm and a leg,then a lady taking selfies,..where is icey+the girl+the bed?

2 Likes

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by donholy28(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Wait! what is that dot on her chest

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by hatux: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2015
cry
Re: Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima by RichboyPee(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2015
See her fingernails like the claws of a river goddess

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) / Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.