Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big (78883 Views)

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Pantless Photos Of Actress Ella Mensah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by everton4life(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
hmm ok. Tecno m3 for sale only problem is the screen.it has cracked price: 3.5k location:yaba call if interested
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by engrjacuzzi: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
PMB should please help us with all these insanities from our women. girls have made themselves cheap and this is how rape starts.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by iamord(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
No man I disagree.. In EVERYTHING that has to do with movie Nollywood is "not all about quantity" Don't tell me Ghana is better because I also watch Ghanaian movies
You should see:::
*BLACK NOVEMBER- Akon,wyclef,Vivica Fox,amazing quality,,
*OCTOBER 1- Good quality
*HALF OF A YELLOW SUN - Box office ($2.1mill)
*30DAYS IN ATLANTA(Kylie redd,vivica)
*DRY
*IJE
*MR and MRS
*WEEKEND GETAWAY
*A PLACE IN THE STARS
*LEKKI WIVES
*SHUGA
and others

You shouldn't always sideline the QUALITY of our movies because we have a lot,, then generalize that its all about QUANTITY....its a balance of Both...

DON'T YOU THINK I NEED PROOF:;;; That your movies are better QUALITY
look I tell u that . nollywood and gollywood are almost the same in the sense that they have poor movies and cool movies..
some good Ghanaian,movies I know of
sinking sands
ties that bind
I sing of a well
perfect picture
8 days to Christmas
the contract. etc
there are so many I can't mention. we are close neighbours. both countries have great potential. the best we can do. is to explore. to clear ourselves of negatives and misconceptions. the same way nollywood is not always about village aki and pawpaw scenes is the same way gollywood is not all about sex and meaningless scenes. that lady up there is not even known in Ghana. hurgry bloggers are just trying to stay relevant .
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by sniper77(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
She resemble masquerade.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by vickylala239: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cnt read big test book
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by shizzy7(f): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
iamord:
look I tell u that . nollywood and gollywood are almost the same in the sense that they have poor movies and cool movies..
some good Ghanaian,movies I know of
sinking sands
ties that bind
I sing of a well
perfect picture
8 days to Christmas
the contract. etc
there are so many I can't mention. we are close neighbours. both countries have great potential. the best we can do. is to explore. to clear ourselves of negatives and misconceptions. the same way nollywood is not always about village aki and pawpaw scenes is the same way gollywood is not all about sex and meaningless scenes. that lady up there is not even known in Ghana. hurgry bloggers are just trying to stay relevant .
I have watched all of the movies you listed except 'I sing of a well'.... Some Ghanaians say Nollywood is all about quantity, then that means Your Top actress(ors) are also for quantity because golly/nolly movies are integrated.... That's why I didn't include "House of Gold" in my list.... So I guess we are Cool here BUT I am still waiting for Jiggamangh's proof.

My Best Ghanaian movie is "THE GAME" and I am still searching for one of the soundtrack

'If I had wings to fly I'll fly away
i'll go faraway to look for you... Faraway ay ay'
Then the rap.... Is it a full song??
My best Ghanaian actress is Martha Ankomah and the woman on the thread is just moving her ministry forward...
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Captainswag225(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
thank GOD, iamord saves the day.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by homesteady(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thunder will fire this OP gringrin

I was reading the interview diligently and patiently, holding myself back from scrolling to see her picture, only for me to see one ugly witch! mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Captainswag225(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
sniper77:
She resemble masquerade.
like ur mada ryt?
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Shymm3x: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
I honestly can't see anything "so big" about dem ti.ts there, apart from the effects of push-up bra.

Why anyone would call ti.ts that look like 36C or 34D max "so big" is hysterical.

I don't know who lied to this chic - but ya ti.ts are just normal, ain't nothing "so big" about them.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by shizzy7(f): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
ah you are not referring to me right, because
I just cleared out a simple misconception here....
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by shizzy7(f): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
ah you are not referring to me, because
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Captainswag225(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
ah you are not referring to me, because
am not part of the debate. I dont wanna join.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by JiggamanGh: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
I have watched all of the movies you listed except 'I sing of a well'.... Some Ghanaians say Nollywood is all about quantity, then that means Your Top actress(ors) are also for quantity because golly/nolly movies are integrated.... That's why I didn't include "House of Gold" in my list.... So I guess we are Cool here BUT I am still waiting for Jiggamangh's proof.

My Best Ghanaian movie is "THE GAME" and I am still searching for one of the soundtrack

'If I had wings to fly I'll fly away
i'll go faraway to look for you... Faraway ay ay'
Then the rap.... Is it a full song??
My best Ghanaian actress is Martha Ankomah and the woman on the thread is just moving her ministry forward...

Shizzy7 I am not saying that Nigerian movies lack quality, there are more quality Nigerian movies than there are quality Ghanaian movies. There are also more less quality Nigerian movies than there are less quality Ghanaian movies.

On average I believe Ghanaian movies have better quality. It doesn't really matter really matter because both industry are really one because outside Ghana and Nigeria most people call both movies Nollywood movies.

Your music is way better than ours, so let us have that.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Germaine324(f): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
First off, I have never ever heard of her, so am seriously questioning the 'pretty and famous ' thing she said.
Is it just me or is her tummy bigger than the boobs?
There has been a time in my life I life I liked eyebrows anyhow they came but I could bet my left toe, even at that time, I still wouldn't like this one. Seriously, is it like a box going on there or what! What's with the excess foundation and the khoal eyeliner. Did I mention her sense of style in the second photo? Are Nigerian movie directors that desperate?
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Germaine324(f): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Okay, I have to say some more, I feel itchy. I admit those boobs are big cause (hiding under a chair), they are slightly bigger than mine but I would happily go flat chested than sound like an educated illiterate.
Honest, I have nothing against Lil wayne- he cool. But what does she mean she would leave her man for him? Honey, you could pay all your worth, he still wouldn't take you on a platter of gold.
Aussies wanted her to come over? For what? Is she even reasoning before she speaks. If any of my Aussie friends see this shit, I would be embarrassed for myself. Ignorance is truly bliss. When I was in Nigeria, I enjoyed the faces and intellect of our icons e.g Gen Nnaji, now am seeing a sad star nollywood actress,who believes that her C cup boobs make her truly happy, thereby flaunting it to the detriment of people like me whose appetite for French fries have suddenly died down!
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by sniper77(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
like ur mada ryt?

No.more like yours.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Captainswag225(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
sniper77:

No.more like yours.
super mumU
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by sniper77(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
super mumU

I pity you.The weed you smoke is really good.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Captainswag225(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
sniper77:

I pity you.The weed you smoke is really good.
have u forgotten i buy it from u? We even use it together at times. Super mumu.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by sniper77(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:

Your craze no get part 2.enjoy your celebrity status.Oshisco
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Captainswag225(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
sniper77:

Your craze no get part 2.enjoy your celebrity status.Oshisco
celebrity? Are u normal or do u need another roll of weed? Ganja goat.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Germaine324(f): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:

That joke was like in the nineties, baby. Upgrade!
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Captainswag225(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Germaine324:
That joke was like in the nineties, baby. Upgrade!
k, gimme ideas!
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Germaine324(f): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
k, gimme ideas!
I would but I don't have any. Oooh, wait, what about you not answering the nigga at all, it just makes 'em sound really dumb and not worth your time? ( honestly, no disrespect to your opponent)
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by sniper77(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
celebrity? Are u normal or do u need another roll of weed? Ganja goat.

Your parents really tried to give you the desired upbringing but you lost it along the line .The weed makes your case a pathetic one.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Captainswag225(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Germaine324:

I would but I don't have any. Oooh, wait, what about you not answering the nigga at all, it just makes 'em sound really dumb and not worth your time? ( honestly, no disrespect to your opponent)
thanks, i will take ur advice. Lovely dp btw.

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Germaine324(f): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Am in a mad mood tonight.

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by sniper77(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Germaine324:

I am not an opponent and neither am I dumb miss.I guess both of you are Ghanaians and i did not diss the subject matter cos of her nationality.if she were to be a nigerian I would do same as well.

it's a disrespect by your statement cos you saw nothing wrong when captain swag mentioned my mother.
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Germaine324(f): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
thanks, i will take ur advice. Lovely dp btw.
Thanks...but you do know I was out to mess with you right? Why I'd it that no one is angry with me? Seriously, am I not trying enough to pass people off? Or people just can't seem to get mad at me!!!
Re: Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big by Captainswag225(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:

Thanks...but you do know I was out to mess with you right? Why I'd it that no one is angry with me? Seriously, am I not trying enough to pass people off? Or people just can't seem to get mad at me!!!
oh so u want me angry huh? I will deal with u soon lol. Maybe u should try super mumu the weed man. u know actually the way u write ur message doesnt provoke people enuf. Jux try with shut up there and u will see the reply from people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover / Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.