Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Best Nairalander Rapper Song Is Out And The Beat Is Banging. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Nairalander Rapper Song Is Out And The Beat Is Banging. (291 Views)

Finally IGP - Transmission Speech With Beat Is Out (its Now A Song) Hahaha / "Tonight" By Bungees: Nairaland Artist Drops Banging Tune / Tungba Beat Is My Style - Royalman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Nairalander Rapper Song Is Out And The Beat Is Banging. by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2015
It's nigga jose with is latest track, bless me. This young dude will be the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria music industry. His own pattern of rap is banging hot. You need to download this song and feel the young dude cool rap. Download niggi jose bless me ft fmbbeats http://9jamusic.wapka.mobi/site_48.xhtml?get-file=2307 Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, airmark

(1) (Reply)

Uzopedia Songs And Update / Run Both Scores Came In The Second / Artquake X Aqm Gang Farabale Out Now Listen Dl And Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.