Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Theme (1326 Views)

I Need This Premium Wordpress Theme / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap / What Wordpress Theme Naij.com Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Theme by Cushiteconsults(f): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2015
I have been buying themes from envato, but now I don't want to buy again. Please can anyone teach me the short cut. I trust Nairalanders.
Re: Wordpress Theme by BekBek(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2015
I am not sure about the shortcut you want but. if its a site that you won't be receiving payment you can go for the Nullled one.

You can download from here.

mafiashare.net.

But beware its illegal and could be dangerous for your site. So if you site is just a blog and static one you can use it. But make sure you clean it. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Theme by j4sure(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2015
let me show the shortcuts

then let me see the site you designed with d one u purchased

Lets Talk:
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600
BBM: 7B663F3A
www.africanwebservice.com
An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS)
such as Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress,
joomla, drupal,ecommerce platforms such as opencart,
CCTV&CAR TRACKING SALES & INSTALLATION
Re: Wordpress Theme by Tonydeeb(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Yea, mafiashare is what I make use of, and at other times, you can just browse thru themeforest, copy the name of a theme you want and search via Google.
Many a times, some of these templates have been bought and blogged by site owners and you might wanna follow the advise of ^^^, i.e cleaning up the template if you can find your way around it.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Theme by jenifertaler: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
if you still need help let me know i ready to help for wordpress
Re: Wordpress Theme by simplistical: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
please, what's the meaning of cleaning up a templat sad
Re: Wordpress Theme by simplistical: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
please I need answer embarassed
Re: Wordpress Theme by BekBek(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
simplistical:
please I need answer embarassed
it means removing the dirty codes and editing the theme styles and other php codes present in the theme files
Re: Wordpress Theme by simplistical: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
BekBek:
it means removing the dirty codes and editing the theme styles and other php codes present in the theme files
aha, i said it that this will get technical. I don't know how to code and wouldn't know the clean or dirty code either. is it not possible to get the clean one embarassed
Re: Wordpress Theme by BekBek(m): 4:08am On Aug 29, 2015
simplistical:

aha, i said it that this will get technical. I don't know how to code and wouldn't know the clean or dirty code either. is it not possible to get the clean one embarassed

It is, Just buy it wink wink wink wink
Re: Wordpress Theme by resultcase(m): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Check www.themefreedom.com their themes are pre scanned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wordpress Theme by Cushiteconsults(f): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2015
Thank you everyone who has contributed to this trend. I will look up all the suggestions and tell the story.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Uk Verified Google Adsense For Sale. [received Payment Twice] / Naija And Uk Adsense Available For Sale At An Affordable Price / Buy And Sell Bitcoin Market Script For Sell See Demo....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.