Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1204 Views)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About You! / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: . by Truckpusher(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
eddeaux:
I want to compare your online behavior with your sign . The list below is a random sample of those I observe the most on the forum.

my random guess : Rossike = Sagitarius/Gemini (This individual is very intelligent and enlightened and comes across as vociferous. His attitude is optimistic and hopeful even when the chips are down . He gets easily frustrated or irritated due to being misunderstood.)

All4naija=Virgo/Pisces (This individual comes across as perfectionist and is very critical of mediocrity and ugliness . He is likely to be very moody )
Fulaman198 = Capricorn/pisces (This individual comes across as vociferous,but is secretly reserved or even shy. He is very serious and antisocial.
Khiaa =Taurus/Pisces , Truckpusher = Cancer /Taurus ,Sweetlemon = Sagitarius/Cancer ,Mynd44 = Libra/Virgo , Sagamite = Aquarius /Pisces .

Mine is Libra Sun & Scorpio moon

and
You failed ,I'm not anywhere close to being what you posited out there. tongue

Proudly Libra. grin
Re: . by SUGARBEE(f): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Aquarius all the way grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: . by Mynd44: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2015
eddeaux:
I want to compare your online behavior with your sign . The list below is a random sample of those I observe the most on the forum
Mynd44 = Libra/Virgo

Fail
Re: . by Sagamite(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2015
eddeaux:
I want to compare your online behavior with your Sun & moon sign (your moon sign is the real you,your Sun sign is what you should strive to be in this lifetime) . The list below is a random sample of those I observe the most on the forum.

my random guess : Rossike = Sagitarius/Gemini ,All4naija=Virgo/Pisces
Fulaman198 = Capricorn/pisces antisocial. He is not good at public relations and may prefer a reclusive lifestyle and antisocial career.
Khiaa =Taurus/Pisces , Truckpusher = Cancer /Taurus ,Sweetlemon = Sagitarius/Cancer ,Mynd44 = Libra/Virgo , Sagamite = Aquarius /Pisces .

I noticed you have removed the most offensive of statements but removed it too late before someone could quote you.

Rossike = Sagitarius/Gemini (This individual is very intelligent and enlightened and comes across as vociferous. His attitude is optimistic and hopeful even when the chips are down . He gets easily frustrated or irritated due to being misunderstood.)

Reading that bit of your "analysis" would tell anyone with at least one brain cell that your analysis would be completely nonsense and wrong.

Rossike? Intelligent? Enlightened?

Nigga, you better stick to your day job.

Even if all this zodiac thingy is not nonsense, your ability in it is nonsense.

You got me wrong and I am sure you would get many others wrong.

Zodiac/Star reading is moronic nonsense!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: . by Fulaman198(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
eddeaux:
I want to compare your online behavior with your sign . The list below is a random sample of those I observe the most on the forum.

my random guess : Rossike = Sagitarius/Gemini (This individual is intelligent and enlightened and comes across as vociferous. His attitude is optimistic and hopeful even when the chips are down . He gets easily frustrated or irritated due to being misunderstood.)

All4naija=Virgo/Pisces (This individual comes across as perfectionist and is very critical of mediocrity and ugliness . He is likely to be very moody )
Fulaman198 = Capricorn/pisces (This individual comes across as vociferous,but is secretly reserved or even shy. He is very serious and antisocial.

Mine is Libra Sun & Scorpio moon

I may be shy and a serious person but I'm definitely not a Capricorn or a Pisces.
Re: . by Sagamite(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
eddeaux:
. Based on my observation, Rossike is a broadminded and knowledgeable fellow with interest in numerous topics such as supernatural(after life,near death experiences),History ,Politics ,societal organization,psychology,etc.

Let me park for now you explanation of being intelligent as broadminded and knowledgeable

Knowledgeable in what? What is he knowledgeable in?

Someone who is obviously mentally-ill is who you call intelligent and knowledgeable?

eddeaux:

The daily horoscope predictions makes no sense,but the personality zodiac is accurate.
The Zodiac is real and true whether you believe it or not. Just as the moon influences the ocean tides,so does the heavenly bodies and constellations in conjunction with our environment shape our behavioral pattern and lifepath(Life is full of mysteries,it's more than meets the eyes). Who would have imagined that the moon has any anything to do with tides? A human's mood can fluctuate based on just the weather. Some people feel happier when it's cloudy and rainy while others feel sad when it rains. Some people are timid while some brave. All of these did not happen by chance - It was designed that way. if you are a selfish person,you will encounter events in your life path which will teach you the importance of sharing. If you are arrogant,you would be taught a life lesson on humility. The ancients who created all the zodiac stuff were even smarter than than we are today.They understood the intricacies of the world better than us .
The early church usually had the Zodiac symbols on the stained glass cathedrals,and the purpose of the zodiac was meant for an individual to work on their negative traits and strive towards the positive aspect of their sign .

And then you continue with utter tosh.

So non-selfish people encounter events in their life paths which will teach them the importance of not to share?

So humble people don't get taught a life lesson on the virtue of being arrogant?

What kind of stewpid simpleton explanation are you giving as "evidence"?

The worst of all is you claim that ancient people are smarter than people of today. That is one of the most moronic things I have heard in my lifetime.

You obviously are not at an intellectual level to identify or propose someone is "smart" or "intelligent".
Re: . by Emmyk(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Libra - October born.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Prince Blames BLACK Africans For Hajj Stampeded / Beautiful Scenery Of Jalingo, Taraba State. / Download-benzola "So Different'' Produced By Doroc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.