Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha (57223 Views)

My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! / My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by MizMyColi(f): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
megawax8:

Is 're-' a good thing or bad thing biko lemme know those to copy so they'd see your confession if it means one grin tongue

na wa o
Can't remember when last I crushed like this.
I'm not saying it's you I'm crushing on o!cheesy

Lmao

wait till we re-test your hypothesis first.tongue

1 Like

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by MizMyColi(f): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
megawax8:

Lol.

Thanks. Cram the smile o, so you'd keep smiling.

Or did you do a screen shot? angry

Nope
Downloadangry
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by megawax8: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

na wa o
Can't remember when last I crushed like this.
I'm not saying it's you I'm crushing on o!cheesy

Lmao

wait till we re-test your hypothesis first.tongue

Lol...last I checked, you've only been replying my mentions, so who else could you probably be crushing on? tongue

Waiting forthe result from the re-
test
*and dats how I've posted more than I usually do in a year just in one night angry * could this be loff tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by megawax8: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nope
Downloadangry

Jesu!

I thought I was smart, now someone on this forum knows what I look like and has it saved too angry ...
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by iheanyi40(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
friedplaintain u funny man grin
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by MizMyColi(f): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
megawax8:

Lol...last I checked, you've only been replying my mentions, so who else could you probably be crushing on? tongue

Waiting for the result from the re-
test
*and dats how I've posted more than I usually do in a year just in one night angry * could this be loff tongue lipsrsealed

Hmmmmm

What if I'm viewing another thread and merely expressing my thoughts heregrin

Hehehehehe

Well, no comments on that.
I'd want you to post moresmiley

So, next, would be your namewink

Sweetdreams Mr Mega.
I had mega fun on here tonight...

*Blushes*
I'm not blushing at you ocheesy
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by MizMyColi(f): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
megawax8:

Jesu!

I thought I was smart, now someone on this forum knows what I look like and has it saved too angry ...
gringringringringringringringringringrin

ByeByetongue
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by megawax8: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hmmmmm

What if I'm viewing another thread and merely expressing my thoughts heregrin

Hehehehehe

Well, no comments on that.
I'd want you to post moresmiley

So, next, would be your namewink

Sweetdreams Mr Mega.
I had mega fun on here tonight...

*Blushes*
I'm not blushing at you ocheesy

Lol...what if again? More pics? Then I rather start thinking of what to bargain with. Maybe first your name cheesy

Had fun tew.

Sweeter dreams MyColi wink

*and the thread can testify that its me you're blushing at* tongue

nyt nyt

1 Like

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by megawax8: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringringringringringringringrin

ByeByetongue

No blackmail though else I'd bite off......*which part of your body now * ......I like ears sha......

Or I'd bite of your ear!!!

Kachifo

1 Like

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Do you know anything about CIMA lanre? I want to write it.

CIMA...is it the naija CIMA or the global CIMA?

Seems there is one local cima here
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
sureguy02:

CIMA...is it the naija CIMA or the global CIMA?

Seems there is one local cima here
The global one
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by elantraceey(f): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lmao, these pictures are really funny, had a really good laugh
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Kelvinpam(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2015

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Kelvinpam(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Ewuro4: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
When Ewuro4 and her husband go out on a date and she insists on driving. grin grin

this guy don see me Finish grin grin
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2015
Ewuro4:

this guy don see me Finish grin grin
I'm happy i made you laugh. grin Are we still fighting Ewuro? undecided
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Ewuro4: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I'm happy i made you laugh. grin Are we still fighting Ewuro? undecided

Are we ? shocked cheesy Stop overthinking stuff dodo. We are cool bro.

We all have stuff going on offline you know?
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Ewuro4:

Are we ? shocked cheesy Stop overthinking stuff dodo. We are cool bro.

We all have stuff going on offline you know?
Uhhhhm you unfollowed me and then started ignoring my quotes, obviously you ain't happy with me over something.

Since you said we are cool now, then no problem. smiley
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Ewuro4: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Uhhhhm you unfollowed me and then started ignoring my quotes, obviously you ain't happy with me over something.

Since you said we are cool now, then no problem. smiley

It's alright . We are cool smiley
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by shaybebaby(f): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The global one
What would you like to know oga dodo? Have you looked at their website?
Why CIMA? What level do you want start the exams? do you want to claim exemptions if you have a degree in a relevant course? What sort of role/ industry are you looking to pursue a career? What are your long term goals in terms of career progression?
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by temmym4(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
quite hillarious grin most of the pictures really made me laugh so hard
The funniest to me for now.... Even the guy's reaction alone got me LMAO

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Dreyl(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lolest cheesy grin
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thanks for making my sunday, those pics got me cracking
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by holluwai(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
It's been nice checkn this thread so I decided to add mines, hope you guys like grin

1 Share

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
shaybebaby:

What would you like to know oga dodo? Have you looked at their website?
Why CIMA? What level do you want start the exams? do you want to claim exemptions if you have a degree in a relevant course? What sort of role/ industry are you looking to pursue a career? What are your long term goals in terms of career progression?
Hehehehehe, which one be oga dodo again? grin

I have checked CIMA's website but was just hoping i can meet someone who has experience of the exam or adequate knowledge of it.
Why CIMA? I'd like to pursue a career as management accountant, truth is, financial management thrills me like crazy.
Yes, I do want to claim exemptions as I'm an accounting graduate and a chartered accountant as well.
thanks smiley
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Nomzylicious(f): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Funny pictures grin
hahahahaahah. Been laughing but I laughed so loud nd hard when I saw dis my dad rushed in to ask me if all is well with me..
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by KingTom(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
KingTom after getting his new IPhone 6 and heading back to his crib. grin
Oga dodo grin
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Make I add join...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Xcozee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
whizqueen:
Friedplantain da clown grin

Here's mine wink
[size=18pt] funny![/size]
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by oluyemisee(f): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2015
GREAT JOB guys.You really rock!!!
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Lero15(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The five hottest guy on nairaland.
From left to right, Mynd44, Ednut1, Truckpusher, Lero15 and Ferdybaba grin grin

Hehe cheesy
Re: Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha by Jamean(f): 12:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Mznaett:
Lmao grin

This really made me laugh. OMG

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! / Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank / Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.